RPGs for WiiU

SeeofTrees

Playing
3DS XL
What RPG's exist for the system already? What games are you looking forward too?
What games would you hope they could bring to the WiiU?

My favorite genre is a good open world RPG, and I feel like if the WiiU had a great one, I could really dedicate some time to play it.

Unfortunately there's only a handful on the Wii U so far. Off the top of my head, there's the special edition of Mass Effect 3, Monster Hunter...3? I believe it's 3. Child of Light just came out and is meant to be really good.

As for what's coming up, there's the new Zelda game which is coming out at some point. We're also getting Xenoblade Chronicles X at some point. And there's a Shin Megami Tenshi x Fire Emblem game, which...I think is going to have some RPG elements but also will be a strategy game?

Ah, well maybe its in the future for us. I have heard great things about Monster Hunter and am looking forward to checking that out. As for Child of Light, I've got that on PS4.

Ah, well maybe its in the future for us. I have heard great things about Monster Hunter and am looking forward to checking that out. As for Child of Light, I've got that on PS4.
Then yeah, you're sort of stuck to be honest waiting on future releases. How is Child of Light actually, I've seen it but haven't really read anything about it yet. Honestly, I just think it has a catchy title.

Oh and while it's not quite what you're looking for, don't forget the Virtual Console games. There's plenty on there

Oh really? Can you tell me about a couple or link me to a few? I'd be very interested to know. I spend so much time on my PC I feel like my WiiU is neglected.

Latest threads

Back