S(which) Ports?

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
We need to have a serious discussion on ports. Especially for the Switch. After playing the same 4 Zelda's for the last 10 years i swore i was done spending money on the same games over and over. But for some reason, the new new new Hyrule Warriors is really giving me that itch again. I have the wii u version, refused the 3ds version after 100 hours on the wii u. Now, i wouldn't have a problem at all with Donkey Kong because i never had the pleasure of playing it before. I just finished Captain Toad so no to that.

I guess my question is where to draw the line?

When a game is launched simultaneously on an old system and a new one (i.e. Breath of the Wild), I always warn people not to buy the version made for the old system, because eventually the old system gets disconnected from the TV and goes to collect dust in the storage. But no one ever listens to me. :p

!!!GUILTY AS CHARGED!!!

I want Tropical Freeze really bad

Last edited:
Now that Tropical Freeze is on the Switch, they need to put Donkey Kong Country Returns, Epic Mickey 1 & 2, and a TRUE HD REMAKE of Super Mario 64 onto the Nintendo Switch, what do you guys think?

@YouTuberMFA Yes! We need this! I think expecialy the Super Mario 64 re-remake. Sadly I don't think it is likely, they will probably just make it Virtual Console. Thats like saying Nintendo should do another Leaf Green and Fire Red. Everyone would love it and buy it, but it will never happen.

Now that Tropical Freeze is on the Switch, they need to put Donkey Kong Country Returns, Epic Mickey 1 & 2, and a TRUE HD REMAKE of Super Mario 64 onto the Nintendo Switch, what do you guys think?

sounds great, although i liked Sunshine way better. After Odyssey, i'd have no problem playing another 3d Mario on the Switch. Ive played DKCR, but never Epic Mickey

Well, I was kind of also thinking that they should put the remakes of the Mario & Luigi games as part of the virtual console because I think that those were meant to be on the Switch, not the 3DS...

Latest threads

Back