So ya'll like gaming?

Nemar1615

Playing
Switch
I've been into pretty much every RPG in existence lol, I've also been getting back into Animal Crossing, Zelda and Splatoon!

welcome @Nemar1615 Yes i love Zelda and still play Animal Crossing pretty regular. Have you ever played Rune Factory 4? I think im getting it for Christmas. I loved Fantasy Life, so i wanted to try it out.

I currently like the RPGs like The Witcher 3 and Skyrim on the Switch. And Amazon has the FF remastered imports (from the land of the rising sun) for the switch that aren't region restricted and in English to boot! I am getting for Christmas.

Hey, what's your favorite Zelda game?

I think mine is A Link to the Past for the Advance. Played that game like crazy. Love the music.

@RadCazz HUGE Wind Waker fan. I love that game. That, Twilight Princess, Majora's Mask, Minish Cap and Link's Awakening are near the top. But Wind Waker is my game.

Edit: how the heck did i forget to list BOTW?

One of my favorite games on Switch is A Hat in Time. The game is excellent in many ways. The game has two DLC packs. The PC has several more features than Switch, PS4 and Xbox One. I don't have the PC version however.

Latest threads

Back