Sonic All Stars Racing vs Mario Kart

Edware

Playing
3DS
Which do you like better? Having played every Mario Kart and both Sonic All Stars Racing games I'd have to say, personally, I like Sonic All Stars Racing much more than I like Mario Kart. Sonic All Stars Racing just feels so much faster than Mario Kart. Also, when you crash or fall off it doesn't take nearly as long to get back up to speed which can be slightly annoying for me in Mario Kart. I also just like how driving feels in Sonic All Stars Racing when compared to Mario Kart, but that's just me. Also, when Mario Kart 8 comes out it may change my opinion so we'll see then. What do you think?

I like Mario Kart. Maybe it's just because I've always played Mario Kart, but I'd always choose it over Sonic Racing :)

They're both good games, but MK is better in my opinion :D

Mario kart although I did enjoy sonic racing but thst did not last that long

Mario Kart is a better series but I do really like the Sonic Racing games as an alternative on PC.

Mario Kart for sure. I like the Sonic All Stars too but I just think that I am more accustomed to playing Mario Kart so my mind already has a deep love for the game.

I'd have to go with All stars Racing.I personally don't like Mario as a whole anyway, but I really like the feel of All stars racing better.I also think that the tracks are a lot cooler.

Mario Kart. Although Sonic All-Stars Racing is also really good. The first one is fantastic, and the second one is also good. If I ranked them all together it would be:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart Wii
Mario Kart 64
Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
Mario Kart DS
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Mario Kart 7
Mario Kart: Double Dash!!
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Super Mario Kart

Mario Kart will always be the winner for me. Regardless of the new versions, etc. it's a game that will always hold a special place in my heart due to the many, many hours I've played it as a kid. It might be a bit unfair to Sonic All-Star, but make mine Mario Kart. :)

I've also got to go with Mario Kart. That game is a classic, I played it like mad when I was in college. My friends and I have use Mario Kart to run friendly tournaments for everything from who's going to do the dishes to who's buying the beer. ;)

Mario Kart still influences me to this day; it takes me about 12 minutes to get from work to my house and whenever it takes me longer, I picture the "ghost" version of myself passing me as I sit in traffic! :)

Ha ha! That is me with Smash! Whenever me and my brother have an argument, I am always like: "Let's settle this in SMASH!"

Latest threads

Back