Playing
Wii U
RVaSBSa.jpg

Sonic: Lost World

Release Date: October 29, 2013

Developer / Publisher: Sonic Team, Sega, Nintendo

Platforms: Wii U, 3DS

Pre-Order Bonus for Sonic: Lost World Revealed

Sonic has announced several pre-order incentives for those wishing to pre-order Sonic: Lost World from Gamestop. Unfortunately, these incentives are only available for the Wii U version so far, so you will not receive them when purchasing the 3DS version.

The first feature for those who pre-order the game is an automatic upgrade to the Deadly Six Bonus Edition. This special edition includes several bonus boss battles not available in the normal edition of the game. Additionally, this special edition will include an all new level, exclusive to the Deadly Six edition, and even some bonus enemies inspired by the game NiGHTS into Dreams.

In edition to the special edition of the game, those who pre-order Sonic: Lost World on Wii U will receive an exclusive gadget, the Sonic Omochao RC Gadget. This gadget allows an additional player to play co-op by collecting rings for the first player.

These pre-order incentives are only available at Gamestop for now, but the good news is that the game is cheaper than most Wii U games, retailing at $49.99.

Wu1wIso.jpg

38PCZWB.jpg

--
I already knew about the "Deadly Six Bonus Edition" if you pre-order Sonic: Lost World for the Wii U at Gamestop. However, they just announced this second pre-order bonus item, if you pre-order the Wii U version at Gamestop. The "Sonic Omochao RC Gadget". This, as the article says, doesn't apply to the 3DS version. It only applies to the Wii U version. So, for those interested in getting either this newly announced RC Gadget, to help get you rings, or, in fighting in 6 new Boss Battles, with new levels, and NiGHTS inspired enemies, you may want to get your pre-order set at Gamestop soon.

And, for those of you who don't know much about the "Deadly Six", here is a trailer that covers every character. As well as a regular trailer, to show you what the game will be like. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TybPUcVVsXc&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1q__ooFPoc&feature=player_detailpage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HhPwFPBJQlE

New trailer explaining the game, and what it has to offer.

Sigh, why bother with another 3D Sonic game. And on top of that, questionable artistic choices again, Sega. Why can't we get a straight-up, 2D reimagining of Sonic in high definition, is that too much to ask?

I'm really looking forward to Sonic Lost World. It's the most excited that I've been for a new Sonic game in many, many years. It looks awesome.

Also, there are a lot of people who where bummed when the new 3D Mario game was shown to be more like the 3DS title, and not becoming Super Mario Galaxy 3. And most of those gamers are completely excited about this new Sonic game, as they see it as "Sonic Galaxy". So this game has a lot of buzz around it. And a lot of people are excited over it. As am I. I'm really looking forward to it too. It feels like a true 3D Sonic game that we have been waiting for.

That said, I'd like another 2D Sonic game too, like we keep getting these new 2D Mario games. That would be cool. Hopefully next. But for now, we may finally get a great 3D Sonic game, which is a long time coming, as most 3D Sonic games weren't great. Some were 'good', but not great. This one looks great. To be honest. I'll be there on day one for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8bi1o3wlLPM

Here is some more game footage for you, to give you a better idea of the different kinds of levels and play styles and mechanics of the game. Enjoy.

Someone at Sega has been playing Super Mario Galaxy.

crunchyg said:
Someone at Sega has been playing Super Mario Galaxy.
Exactly. And that's why a lot of people are excited about this game, because this like Super Mario Galaxy, and the Super Mario 3D World is like a full blown, upgraded, Super Mario 3D Land. So, we're getting the best of both worlds on the Wii U. Only this time, instead of both being good Mario games, we're going to get a good Sonic and a good Mario game. Great times ahead.

Except that Mario Galaxy was a gameplay masterpiece developed by a veteran Mario team and supervised closely by Miyamoto, whereas this is looking to be another shoddy mess. :p

I actually like Sonic lost world.It has it's own kind of style that I admire.I just wish that Sega would make up it's mind what kind of game style Sonic is going to have and keep it.

Sonic The Lost World was eh...ok at best. My all time favorite would have to be Either the original sonic or Sonic and Knuckles. :)
Sonic_and_Knuckles_by_MegaRed.jpg

Thanks for the video post, just got done watching it. I think the game looks kind of fun, so I will give it a go and see if I like it. :) Thanks for the post.

Latest threads

Back