Special Edition 3DS

Natalie89

Playing
3DS
As the consoles seemed to have developed over the years, I've loved seeing the special edition releases with new games. This seems to have hit it's stride the 3DS and I'm curious to see what ones, if any, people have picked up.

I bought Animal Crossing New Leaf and got the New Leaf DS. I simply couldn't not have it as it's so sweet and it's my favourite Nintendo franchise. There have been others I've been tempted by, but none so much so I would part with my AC console.

i would have liked to get my hands on the Majors Mask 3ds, but no go. welcome btw! you seem to like ACNL, my daughter and i share a town. she's the mayor. i peek in occasionally, but I'm sure the neighbors miss me bad by now...

I too missed out on the Majora's Mask 3ds. All the stores I went to on release day said they only got a couple in and I haven't seen them restocked anywhere. I'm hoping to see more Pokemon themed editions in the future.

Holy smokes that thing is going for $300 on eBay right now. I feel like I should get in on this special edition game here.

i would have liked to get my hands on the Majors Mask 3ds, but no go. welcome btw! you seem to like ACNL, my daughter and i share a town. she's the mayor. i peek in occasionally, but I'm sure the neighbors miss me bad by now...

Yep, I'm a bit of an Animal Crossing fan! I'm pretty sad the community seems to have dried up to be honest and am keeping everything crossed for a new release soon!

I too missed out on the Majora's Mask 3ds. All the stores I went to on release day said they only got a couple in and I haven't seen them restocked anywhere. I'm hoping to see more Pokemon themed editions in the future.

More Pokemon theme's would be pretty cool, I'd like to see them related more to specific Pokemon or types, and not just the legendaries like the last release was over here in the UK.

Latest threads

Back