Splatoon exchange/ Squid Kids Unite

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
i've never shared my ID because i never play online much. Enter Splatoon. This game is taking over my living room. So this post is to ask how many folks here play this game. I guess if i can get enough people i may check this friend code business out.

i also play MK8, and Smash, Mario Golf World Tour, ACNL very occasionally but not lately.
Anyone else?

I do intend to buy Splatoon, but I am very afraid that it will take up all of my time. This is Smash Bros 64 all over again.

oh its ridiculous. once you hit that "oh i get it" stride, it will consume you. Stay Fresh!!

I <3 Splatoon! I wasn't alive when SSB64 came out, but when I knew about Brawl when I was like 9, SSB has been my favorite series since! :) SETTLE IT IN SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

Does anyone here have issues staying connected to Splatoon? Are there high traffic times I should be aware of so that I can actually play online? Recently it's been getting worse. Please help if you can.

i would go to Nintendo's website and hit up customer service/tech support. I've been looking on twitter for you as well, and no one that i saw is having this much trouble. you obviously have good internet, it's the disc or something corrupted on the way in. i wouldn't know where to start. feel bad for you

DJBenoit is my ID for all the Inklings out there interested in Splatting it out

I'd have to have you add my ID and I'd have to add yours since I am twelve, but I do share a strong fondness for splatoon. My ID is joeyman21 (wish I could change that to LicketySplitHD)

I'd have to have you add my ID and I'd have to add yours since I am twelve, but I do share a strong fondness for splatoon. My ID is joeyman21 (wish I could change that to LicketySplitHD)

sent you a message bud. take it easy on an old timer!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back