Starting to down grade 3DS

nescubewii3ds

From
Ireland
Playing
GameCube
☹ so it has finally happened Nintendo have started to slowly strated to stop useind 3DS pity they never really used the 3D feature on it. I'm not sure if I remember correctly but did Nintendo say years ago around the time of the gamecube that they would have 2 different consoles? 😭😩🤕😵👎

fellow 3ds-er here, and yeah I'm pretty sad it's run it's course. I have an original, and a New XL and i will say, IMO, the 3ds has the best Nintendo library ever. (so far.)

And you're right about the 3d features. I remember totally freaking out at how cool the AR cards and games were and then poof, nothing else really came of it.

Luigi's Mansion, Yokai Watches, FANTASY LIFE, Animal Crossing, The Zelda's, the Mario's, Bravely Default, the list goes on. Good times for sure!

Im guessing the Switch is the new handheld, but i wouldn't stress it. Im sure in a few years they will have something awesome up their sleeve.

All the good games will migrate to Switch. Having two systems doesn't make sense for Nintendo anymore because the Switch is both a home console and a portable. What are you really missing from the 3DS besides a second screen?

Nintendo put the nail in the coffin ⚰️ for the DS and 3DS line when they launched the ultraportable version of the Switch called the Switch Lite. A good console doesn’t last forever.

All the good games will migrate to Switch. Having two systems doesn't make sense for Nintendo anymore because the Switch is both a home console and a portable. What are you really missing from the 3DS besides a second screen?

....my Hello Kitty stylus? 😁

Yeah, and the second screen was really low resolution and still could only detect one touch at a time.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back