Suggest a Game to Buy

bulbasarr

Playing
3DS XL
Hey folks,

I have a coupon from Nintendo to purchase something from the eshop for 30%. What are your suggestions on what to buy? I currently have: Pokemon Y and Omega Ruby, LoZ Between Worlds and OoT, MH3, Kingdom Hearts DDD, Super Mario 3D Land, and Super Smash Bros. I was thinking maybe the latest Monster Hunter. Any other solid buys on the eshop?

Have you ever played Shovel Knight? This is good one, and I found it to be pretty hard too, although everyone else tells me I am just bad at it. It has been some time since I have played, but I remember that this was one of my favorite games for the 3DS, at least of the ones that are not the list of games that you already have. Anyways, best of luck and I hope you find something fun. Thanks for sharing.

for the 3ds? pick a name out of a hat. My favorite 3ds games are Fantasy Life, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion, Yokai Watch, MK7.

Fantasy Life and Yokai Watch surprised me. Fantasy may be my favorite game ever. For sure in my top 2 and i been doing this a long time. Depends on what style games you like.

Stop with all the cartoon titles please, that's all I hear about from anyone really is all the Mario, Smash Bros, Pokemon, etc.

You need to pick something completely unknown to you because many of the best games are titles that people don't talk about. I won't give you any names because I don't want to recommend, just go read some description and take a chance.

I mean, I'd certainly say go for monster hunter. You say you bought MH3U, so if you liked that, you'll like the new one.

Fire emblem is also something to consider. Having trouble coming up with any other recommendations at the moment.

Stop with all the cartoon titles please, that's all I hear about from anyone really is all the Mario, Smash Bros, Pokemon, etc.

You need to pick something completely unknown to you because many of the best games are titles that people don't talk about. I won't give you any names because I don't want to recommend, just go read some description and take a chance.

i would love you to suggest us a game. Seriously, what is one way out the box? I love a game nobody knows about and have a few on my list i'd like to get: Legend of Legacy, Stella Glow, etc. Thoughts on these?

I'm playing Pushmo right now and I'm getting a kick out of it (despite the park it's based in really being condemned due to child entrapment and lack of supervision). It's on sale for cheap so maybe try it out? But I really like games like picross so I might hold different tastes than you

I don't own a lot of 3DS games, but I thought Fire Emblem: Awakening was pretty good and possibly one of the best titles on the system in my opinion. Oh, and Tomodachi Life is cool and fun too, but keep in mind that it might become kind of repetitive after awhile. Shovel Knight and Story of Seasons is pretty good too. It mostly depends on what you feel like playing and what kind of genres you like. I'm sure you'll get a good game either way. Thanks for the topic. :)

@ChibiChan12 you're not the only one to say FE: Awakening was great. Guess i might have to look in on that one soon. Im on strike until i finish my wii u games though.

I really really want Kirby Robobot though

Fire Emblem Awakening is a great game, Nintendo fan or not. But a little bit difficult in my opinion. Can't remember whether it had an option for difficulty though.

My personal score of Fire Emblem Awakening: 9.2+/10

Do you enjoy a challenge? I would like to suggest Fire Emblem Awakening as well. Or Fire Emblem Fates, the newer game of the series. Of course if I were you I would go for the Shin Megami Tensei series......well, I might be a little bias because that's my favourite series :p

@dustinb12, Yes, you should consider getting it sometime when you have the chance. It's a strategy/RPG, and even though there's a couple things I didn't care for its still a great game. I've tried out a little bit of Kirby Robobot through a demo and it seems good. I'm hoping to get it too sometime. ^_^ @Shane and @CeliVega, yes, FE: A is a great game with a good challenge. I give it about the same score, too. It's definitely one to try out. :)

Fantasy Life , Box Boy , Retro City Rampage , Animal Crossing new leaf , TomoDachi Life , Mario Kart 7 , Cube Creator 3d , Terraria or Pocket Card Jockey to name a few.
I have 125 3ds games. Here is the ones in my collection.

Maybe I'm in the minority so keep that in mind but I do like New Super Mario Bros. 2 a lot. I think by the time it came out a lot of people were burnt out on the franchise but in my opinion it's the best in that sub series.

Maybe I'm in the minority so keep that in mind but I do like New Super Mario Bros. 2 a lot. I think by the time it came out a lot of people were burnt out on the franchise but in my opinion it's the best in that sub series.

you're right: it was a lot of side scroller Mario at one time, if you count the wii u stuff. And yes, it was quite awesome! Might have to try that one again...

Latest threads

Back