Suit System Removal

Jack Lovejoy

From
California (Originally from Korea)
Playing
Wii
Hey guys, I am deciding to remove the suit system because Jack is no longer related to the Queen of Hearts like I said back in the previous thread. So what should Jack's special attacks here other than punching or kicking?

Well, I was thinking of an Idea. What if Jack was using chains as a special attack. I mean attacks like whipping your enemies and it can also be used for grappling platforms much like Link's hookshot.

When I am talking about special attacks, you are probably thinking it costs mana or magic. But I decided it would be unique for the special attacks to cost his own HP. Well, that is because his chains are made out of blood. Yes, his special attacks are made out of his blood. But don't worry, your HP heals little by little over time since Jack is a homunculus with an increased regenerative algorithm.

For his projectile attacks, I am guessing he launches something like a bloodball (Like Mario's fireball) or maybe blood spear.

Idk, if you know a better idea please leave in comments below

Yeah, that sounds good to me. It sounds original, too. Like, maybe he can materialize almost any weapon made from his blood, but as he's using it, his HP slowly decreases. I'm not sure, it's just an idea.

well, that is what I meant by costing hp, lol. But in the second game, I am going to add a new mechanic for the blood attacks, I just need time to think. But I am planning on making this mechanic making a good ending or a bad ending at the sequel.

Oh. But I meant that he could make anything from his blood, or perhaps you already had that idea. Oh, and I didn't know there's a sequel. That sounds interesting to me. ^^ I wish you luck in coming up with more ideas, and I'll try to come up with some too.

Yeah, I already have that idea. Say did you like Mario Combat? If you did, then imagine the game being Mario combat except you can use different skills with different buttons, has a story, and has overworlds with sidequests. You then are looking at Renegade, the 1st game.

Oh, okay. I'm sorry, I didn't play it. :( I don't usually play PC games unless I have them on disc. It's nothing to do with you, though. Sorry again. But I saw a couple pictures of it and got the idea of what it was, it didn't seem bad. That sounds good to me. ^^

Latest threads

Back