Super car plane!

SuperCarPlane_share_standard_car.jpg

Hi people!

We've just released our first game for free on iOS and Android.
It's and endless game where you have to fly your car as far as you can without hitting any obstacles and being careful not to run out of gas!
There are powerups and new cars that you can get too if you collect enough coins.
Also, there's a nice feature in there that allows you to see your Facebook friends progress along the bottom of the screen.. providing they have the game and have logged in to Facebook with it (don't worry, it won't post anything to your wall).

Trailer:

AppStore:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/super-car-plane!/id1038007792?mt=8

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ReflectionCreativeMediaLtd.SuperCarPlaneGame

Thanks, and let us know what you think! :)

Advertising your Wii U or 3DS game would be one thing, but this forum has nothing to do with iOS or Android devices.

dustinb12

Thanks! :D

A little tip though:
- Tilt left to slow down
- Tilt right to nose dive
- Boost boosts you in the direction that you're tilting

Yeah, let us know what you think, and let us know your highscore :)

--------------------------

BjFauble

I've posted this in the "Mobile Games" forum.
The description of the forum is "All touch gaming, including iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone and Surface"
This is an iPad/iPhone and Android game, so I don't see what the problem is o_O

If you have an iPad/iPhone or Android device, then we'd love for you to try it out and let us know what you think :)

Nothing inherently wrong with it, but it's just kind of...disrespectful? to the forum just to join and advertise your game.

This is our first game, and we've put a lot of time and effort in to it.. and if people install and enjoy it, then I don't see the problem with that.
And who's to say that I'm not going to become an active member of this community now just because this was our first post ;)

Lots of competition in this genre. Good luck.

Ha.. Thanks!
I'd like to know of a genre without competition ;)

Well we have plenty ideas planned for updates, and we aim to keep on improving the game... so fingers crossed :)

@Super Car Plane yep! you guys hooked me. it has that "one more try" feel because i got a lil further every time. I like it and will show my buddies at work.

@dustinb12 Awesome! :) If you and any of your Facebook friends login to it, you'll see each other on a 'timeline' along the bottom of the screen.
You'll also be able to see where you stand on the world leaderboard :D

Oh, and signing in to Facebook won't post anything to your wall or anything like that.. it just gets your name and profile pic.

What's your current highscore?..

around 100. i showed my daughter and she got it for her iPad. she got to 143 after two turns. She likes it too

oh sorry i don't do Facebook though

SuperCarPlane_update_out_now_comp.jpg

Hi guys!

The update is live and available to download now! :)

What's new?..
• New cars
• Bonus level
• Free gift wheel
• Bug fixes and improvements

Give it a try, and let us know what you think... :D

SuperCarPlane_10000_downloads.jpg

We recently hit 10,000 downloads, which we're really pleased with but we don't want to stop there!
If there's anything that anyone would like seeing added to the game, then let us know... we're listening! :)

SuperCarPlane_10000_downloads.jpg

We recently hit 10,000 downloads, which we're really pleased with but we don't want to stop there!
If there's anything that anyone would like seeing added to the game, then let us know... we're listening! :)

That's awesome! Congratulations on hitting 10,000 downloads and I hope you get much, much higher than that! :D

Back