Super Mario 35th Anniversary Announcement Today!

Protoms

Playing
Nintendo 64
How is it going everyone? I’m sure most of you have seen the news about the Mario 35th anniversary direct that just came out. I for one am really excited about what was announced and am really looking forward to the Super Mario 3D All stars that is coming out. What about you guys, which game announced are you most looking forward to?

64, Sunshine, and Galaxy on Switch! I can’t really ask for more.

dustinb12, I’m sure your going to try out sunshine first. I hope you enjoy it in HD.

Sunshine is the only one I haven't played yet although I galaxy will probably be the best since it has the best graphics.

Looking forward to all three in the 3D All Stars. What do you guys think happened to galaxy 2 though? It seems to me like Nintendo just completely ignored it during the 35th direct. Maybe we will see a remake of Galaxy 2 down the road?

I honestly can't wait to replay Super Mario 3D World. I've been telling my wife I've wanted to play said game with her since the beginning of the year, but wanted to hold out because I just knew it was coming to Switch. I'm glad I waited. I'll be honest though, if it weren't for co-op I would be most excited to replay Galaxy for the 4th time. I adore that game. I think it's the most perfect video game ever made.

Looking forward to all three in the 3D All Stars. What do you guys think happened to galaxy 2 though? It seems to me like Nintendo just completely ignored it during the 35th direct. Maybe we will see a remake of Galaxy 2 down the road?
Good question, maybe Galaxy 2 was too recent? Galaxy 1 was 2007

I honestly can't wait to replay Super Mario 3D World. I've been telling my wife I've wanted to play said game with her since the beginning of the year, but wanted to hold out because I just knew it was coming to Switch. I'm glad I waited. I'll be honest though, if it weren't for co-op I would be most excited to replay Galaxy for the 4th time. I adore that game. I think it's the most perfect video game ever made.

Aw yeah. 3D World is an awesome game. We had a few co op games here also. Ever tried 3D Land for the 3Ds?

Oh dude, I loved 3D Land! I 100% it. I adore 3D World though. I liked it so much more than Oddysee.

I thought the game was funner. Level variety just kept things fresh and the boss fights were cooler. I didn't care much about the Cappy gimmick and some of the worlds were boring (forest level with T-Rex and Food world just to name a couple). I also disliked how many moons were in the game. Some didn't feel satisfying at all to get because of how obvious they were. I did like the game, don't get me wrong at all.

i think im starting to get a lil more excited for 64 and Galaxy. The more i hear the music, the more nostalgic i get. I just remember some parts of Galaxy infuriating me. 64 just wasn't my game, i got kinda tired of it and went ahead and beat Bowser without collecting all the stars. Might be time to remedy that.

Yes im excited.

haha yeah gonna play mario galaxy for the third time hahaha... 😅

Latest threads

Back