Super Mario 3D World 100%

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
spoilers may be contained:

so I'm trying to come to terms with the fact that i just cannot complete the Mystery House Marathon, and my questions are

Has anyone here done it? (no doubt)

When do you get to that point of enough is enough? I've done enough time in this game, etc.

It's really bugging me now, but there have been many games where I just moved on and probably have forgotten about it. It just trips me out that this is harder for me than both the Galaxies. There is now way that's possible.

Please cheer me up

No Worries. It does get confusing. Between 3D land and 3D World. I just need 28 more stars to fight Bowser. But doesn't SMB3D World remind you of SMB2 for the NES. you have to rescue the fairies. But Mario isn't in a dream in this game. I hope I can get those stars that I need.

yes and i have been clamoring for a smb2 style game since i was 9 years old. did you do all the captain toad houses? thats a good way to get extra stars. also, walk around the worlds slowly and watch for the "press A." there is a lot of hidden levels here and there.

i never retried the last couple levels, but i beat bowser. I'm assuming those last brutal levels are for the serious overachieving platform masters. i thought i was one, i guess not.

i want a similar game with wario, waluigi, daisy and a noki or pianta.

I remember when I beat SM64 for the N64. I got all the stars. 100% completed. Super mario 3D World is a great game. I hope Nintendo is working on Super Mario Galaxy 3 for the Wii U. That will be insane!!!

Latest threads

Back