Super Mario Maker - Share your levels here!

made a new level again underwater aboveground land (5FFB-0000-0157-2FFD)

alright gang, i have all my pieces i think, so now I'm going to start checking out some of your levels to see if my creativity is on par. What a cool game!

does anyone here use the Super Mario Maker Bookmark site? how does it work? is it an app?

Dang o.o Now that's inspiration. I need to stop borrowing my friend's copy of SMM and just by my own lol.

KING BOWSER'S TANK FORTRESS 1.5

(D281-0000-01EF-F08B)
updated ver. of old level.

Last edited:
my first upload, go easy on me!

1-1 Keys ADB2-0000-O1F8-7CD2

Hey guys, I've been playing your levels and they're amazing! Is it ok if I post completion videos here? I plan to finish them all someday and record them on video!

Unfortunately, I can't share mine as I don't have any good levels yet, so I will just share my favorite levels:
Skyzo by PangaeaPanga - Everybody knows this level. This is an entry level Kaizo, if you're new to Super Mario Maker and you want some really challenge right off the bat, then this one is the best to play
Koopa Surprise by MrSuhSpence (Player 4 of WRTP) - Simple level design, a few challenging but good platforming, no clusters. Overall a good level. This is a level created by WRTP, a famous YouTube channel.
Simple Bros. 1-1 by [SrL]dram5 - Overall a very easy level. Very good level design and very fun to play with. This is created by master speedrunner dram55.
Use your noggin! by [SrL]dram5 - Another level by dram55, but this one's a puzzle level where you use your head to get past obstacles. Very good puzzle level and very satisfying to finish.

I have a lot more to share, but these are the best. Enjoy!

Underground Hijinx - 99E6-0000-0220-C220

Hope I got the code down right. If you see an underground level with Goombas at the start, that's it.

Underground Hijinx - 99E6-0000-0220-C220

Hope I got the code down right. If you see an underground level with Goombas at the start, that's it.
I just cleared both of your levels and got world record on both of them! Yay!
I'm using a new account :D

Last edited:
Ghost level with just the right difficulty for casual players - 73A1-0000-0235-2C18

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back