Super Mario Odyssey releases!

miles854

Playing
Switch
Super Mario Odyssey is out now. It has been out for a while now, so I am wondering people who have played the games thoughts on it.
Share your thoughts on the game if you have played it, what you think of the game if you haven't played it and using knowledge of the game outside of playing it, if the game met your exspectations you had for the game before it came out, etc.
I am also wondering if anyone bought the Super Mario Odyssey/Nintendo Switch Bundle, the Super Mario Oydssey red joycons or bought the amiibo. I personally wanted to buy the amiibo, but they were out of stock on Amazon were I have Amazon Prime. I didn't purchase the Switch/Odyssey game bundle because I already have a Switch that I got back on it's launch date back in March of 2017, and I didn't buy the joycons as I saw a video comparing them to the other joycon colors and the red ones are very close to the neon red joycons color, and I have one set of neon blue and neon red joycon.

Discuss below about the game

Last edited:
yay! please let us know what you think about it. I saw it at Best Buy along with a few Mario amiibo, but i still haven't made the Switch yet. It looks so fun

I'm already near the end. I've played like 10 hours or something like that. It's fantastic.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back