Super Mario Sunshine HD remake

Discussion in 'Mushroom Kingdom' started by ChibiChan12, Oct 19, 2015.

1. ChibiChan12

ChibiChan12 Active Member

Ylisse
    Playing:
    GameCube
    Do you think there's any chance of Super Mario Sunshine getting an HD remake? I hope so since it's one of my most favorite Nintendo games. I think there's a better chance of SMS getting an HD remake than a 3D, since it was originally for a home console so it should probably go on the Wii U. What do you think? Any way that there could be an HD remake for SMS?

2. crunchyg

crunchyg Administrator Staff Member

Playing:
    GameCube
    Given the success of Wind Waker HD, there's a very good chance of a Sunshine remake, but it would be on NX, not Wii U.

Damien Lee and ChibiChan12 like this.
  3. Hyrule Chicken

Hyrule Chicken Active Member

Canada
    Playing:
    Super NES
    I also think it's a fair assumption that it will get an HD version before long. I've actually never played Super Mario Sunshine so I'm definitely hoping for an HD version, same goes for Luigi's Mansion! :)

Damien Lee and ChibiChan12 like this.
  4. ChibiChan12

Ylisse
    Playing:
    GameCube
    Luigi's Mansion and Super Mario Sunshine are both awesome games so it would be cool to see a remake on both of those! Whether it's on the NX or Wii U.

Damien Lee likes this.
  5. Damien Lee

Damien Lee Active Member

Playing:
    Super Famicom
    Super Mario Sunshine was excellent and I also hope to see a HD remake. Most likely, we'll see it come out on the NX which would be great. If the NX is a huge success, this will guarantee that many more people get to play this brilliant Mario game. I'm also quite surprised that there isn't more Super Mario Sunshine love out there. It's an excellent game with some truly inventive level-design, while not on par with Super Mario Galaxy, it still comes pretty close.

ChibiChan12 likes this.
  6. ChibiChan12

Ylisse
    Playing:
    GameCube
    Yes, I agree. Super Mario Sunshine was a great game and I don't understand why so many people don't like that game. I guess because it had a few "glitches" and stuff but that doesn't seem like a very good reason to dislike it. I wish their was more love for Super Mario Sunshine too.

7. dustinb12

dustinb12 Moderator Staff Member

Lafayette, LA
    Playing:
    Nintendo Switch
    i just started MM for 3Ds and ill say this: ill take a Sunshine remade on either platform. they really put love into the remakes

ChibiChan12 likes this.
  8. FaithofBlood

FaithofBlood Member

The netherlands
    Playing:
    GameCube
    I would like to see that happening but as long as it doesnt go realistic, that would actually make the game less mario-like for me. I think that it would be an option but I always preffer the orignal games, I dont really know why but it just feels more right. It doesnt have any reasons haha. Maybe because I played it so iknow what is missing out and what isnt? I dont know.

dustinb12 likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. super mario sunshine remake

2. mario sunshine fan remake download pc