Super Smash Bros Brawl

gamerboy

Playing
Wii
I want to know what you guys think about the game on the WII because I will tell you that I was just playing that game with some buddies of mine for a few hours straight and I have to say that that was the most fun that I have had in a really long time. Man I haven't played that game for so long and just having the chance to play it just now brought back some memories to me.

My favorite character on that game though has to be Pit.

Who is your favorite character and do you have fun when you are plying the game?

wellll, Kirby and yes even my daughter had fun going through the mission mode with me. we are both looking forward to the new one, even though i really can't stand fighting games, SSB is always a priority for us

i guess it just feels good turning to stone and dropping on someone's head

Lol I know what you mean. Last night was the first time in a long time that we actually sat down to play the game and I will tell you that was really fun. I like pit because most of his moves are like combo moves and they help you to get people off more easily.

I love Super Smash Bros Brawl! My favorite character has to be Mr. Game&Watch. I don't know why it just appealed to me when a character that isn't the best. Also me and my brother have completed the mission mode. Also the game kinda gets boring and repetitive after a while, but the brawl mode really makes up for that.

Yeah just yesterday me and my buddy was at it again on this game. I mean sometimes this game is just so good that we just sit and have so much fun playing it. Like you said above the mission mode does tend to get a bit repetitive at times, but that is why you have to play the Brawl mode with you buddies because you would just have a lot more fun with that mode in the game.

I do love brawl and I'm a MONSTER at Pit. At some friends houses I'm even banned from using him >.<

My favorite character would have to be either Mr. Game & Watch or Kirby. I love using Mr. Game & Watch because of his unpredictable hammer, and using Kirby, because I use him as my main character. Also, I have a lot of fun when I play Super Smash Bros. with my friends, especially when we use items.

I played it when it first came out. I didn't like it at all. I fucking loved Smash too. :(

Fox is the man as well I just like how cool he looks when he is fighting. I like Link as well.

I like when yoshi says that!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have always been a fan of the smash bros series, by far the best Nintendo has to offer. My favourite character in the game is Mario. I am a homer and love to play with the classics. His power up is by far the best and I just overall love the old school vibe he provides.

My go to person is always Pit. He has the added bonus of another jump when you time it right with those auto flying wings. I may suck at the game, but I at least have an advantage over computer enemies from attacking at a distant. The campaign mode was a bit of a challenge for me for him, so I also use Ike to balance the two fighting styles out a bit.

Yeah I think that is why I really like him as well because he is really hard to die with because he can fly so long. When I am playing I play with him most of the time.

Kirby was my favorite Smash Bros character on both the Wii and the Nintendo 64 versions of the game. I enjoyed flying over everyone else and dropping like a rock on their heads. Also, I liked being able to breathe in my enemies and take on their powers. Other characters definitely have their advantages, but I prefer Kirby!

I don't think Super Smash Bros will ever get better than Melee. I played the one for the Wii and I've seen the latest one as well, honestly I'm not interested. I was barely interested in Melee when it first came out, but it somehow won me over in the end. I give the latest one a try for the simple fact that I'm a gamer, but I don't have really high expectations.

I was just rocking this game today and I have the game on the DS and it is the most fun that I have been having in these days.

I have to say that I didn't really get much enjoyment out of Smash Bros Brawl. It was still a nice game, and it was fun playing it with friends, but somehow it just felt so odd in comparison to the combat in Smash Bros Melee. I also didn't like most of the new characters, especially Rob and that Pikmin guy whose name I can't even remember right now. The thing that annoyed me the most was how crappy Captain Falcon was, compared to Melee. Seeing your main character become a below average fighter is pretty disappointing.

My personal encylopedia for nintendo games that aren't popular.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back