Switch All-Time Fastest Selling System in U.S. History

yes thats great news! I can see why though. It's awesome and it has that "wii" appeal, as in, a new concept with amazing launch titles. Im digging it and really don't even know what all it does yet.

Nintendo should update the system so you can put the games in Folders. like NEO-GEO games can go into one folder, INDIE in the Other, APPS in another folder & Arcade Archives into one. Plus you can rearrange the games into alphabetical order.

I like the idea of folders. I don't want it to get too complex or complicated. I think that's why over time systems start to get bogged down and sluggish because they add too much stuff to the UI. Right now the system is pretty snappy. I just hope that add a little bit without cluttering it up and slowing it down.

Supposedly someone leaked the Nintendo Switch's 5.0 update that features folders. Here is the possible leaked video on YouTube: I can't be sure if it's real or not, however the last time something this big leaked it was real, and that was someone who got a Nintendo Switch earlier then even the people who Nintendo gave early Switches to. They shared videos and it turned out, they actually got a Switch earlier then everyone. Who knows if someone hacked to get this update, or accidently got access to it early.

@miles854 That does look pretty sweet! Especially if they ever release virtual console, then it would be really nice because my game library would increase quickly. lol

Arcade Archives is like a Virtual Console, even though it's Arcade games, just like ACA NEO.GEO Games. I guess it's more like a Virtual Arcade. Since the games are not Indie. But I would like to see CD-i, Panasonic 3DO, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Atari Jaguar/CD make it's way to the Nintendo Switch. + ColecoVision & Intellivision... Also Polybius on the Nintendo Switch.

How long do you predict it will be until the Nintendo Switch sells over 12 million systems and has more sales then the Wii U got during it's entire time in production? I predict it will happen by the time Nintendo releases there next financial numbers at the end of the next financial quarter, saying how many Nintendo Switches have been sold.

I would like to see a port of Wii Sports & Wii Sports Resort all in one game cart. with online play. It's still hard for people in the New England to get there hands on the Nintendo switch. Walmart only have a few in stock and I keep on seeing people buying them and there is none left for weeks. That's what it is like to live in the city.

Last edited:
I just checked the Wikipedia page about the Nintendo Switch and it says the Switch solds 14.86 million as of December 31st, 2017 (not sure what the source of the numbers is, but the page about the Nintendo Switch is currently pretty popular and edited alot, so most definitely a bunch of people see these numbers and confirm/have confirmed if there real or not) which is more then the Wii U sold in it's lifetime which is around 12 million. So it already happened.

@GamePayne Although that may be a downside, an upside to living in the side is that there is usually good shipping options and services, so you could easily buy one online since there being sold in many parts of the internet since there in stock in most places now. Although the most popular and easy to find offers for the Switch online are really pricey and exspensive since people selling them know the Nintendo Switch is very popular and was out of stock in most places and still is in some places.

I have 3 Nintendo Switch Games Downloaded. Resident evil Revelations 1 & 2 + Retro City Rampage DX.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back