Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles boxed mint NES console

Samster04

Playing
NES
I bought a MINT condition Teenage Mutant Hero Turtles NES boxed. it's the control deck with the tmht sleeve on it. I need to buy a box protector because it's all in so good condition. The console has no signs of yellowing and the controllers have a sticker on the back of each that I will have to remove carefully. The console didn't come with the tmht game however I can buy a decent condition boxed one for £25. The console did come with 'Blades of Steel' an ice hockey game so I have tested the console and it works. I bought the console from a friend who found it in their grandmother's house. The main thing is is that I bought it for £55. I have seen some selling in worse condition for £300-£350 however I may hang onto this one. This is my 1st time owning a NES however is there any tips on keeping it in good condition or is there anything I need to be aware of about the console. I am going to keep it boxed and occasionally take it out of the box for a quick play.

(for some reason it won't let me add photos so can anybody help me out with that please, I'm new to the forums)

Last edited:
Congrats on your first NES. You can upload photos to imgur or another photo sharing site and post the BB code here.

Latest threads

Back