The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Lawnachaun

From
California
Playing
Wii U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=13dVx3G6rW0

The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Release Date: Spring 2014 (planned to be released along side the movie)

Developer / Publisher: Beenox, Activision

Platforms: Wii U, 3DS, PC, PS3, PS4, 360, XO

-----

I didn't play the first game, but I heard mixed reviews on it. Mostly ranging in the "the gameplay was fun, but the graphics were terrible" range. Most reviews I read hated the way that the game looked, as well as some bugs, but they loved how the game felt and controlled, as well as the freedom and open-ness in the game.

New to this game will be the "Hero or Menace" feature. Basically, as "Spidey", you'll be rewarded for your crime-fighting efforts, or, be penalized with consequences if you let crime "fester".

Yeah, Beenox is no Treyarch.

Yeah, well, what can you do. Treyarch is too busy pumping out Call of Duty after Call of Duty. Of course, they are also the ones working on Call of Duty: Ghosts for the Wii U, while Infinity Ward is making it for every other system.

Still, this is the 4th Spider-man game by Beenox. So they should be getting better at it, by now. Or at least, you'd think. Treyarch only made 6 Spider-man games, however, those were pretty well received. Even from the beginning. However, with Treyarch busy with the Call of Duty franchise, pretty exclusively, now a days, it seems... It seems that Beenox is going to continue to work on the Spider-man franchise for the foreseeable future.

Latest threads

Back