The Last Story

Demon_skeith

Playing
Nintendo 64

I got this game a few months ago and played it not long ago and really enjoyed it. Had great characters and excellent OST. I highly recommend it and you will like it if you enjoyed Xenoblade chronicles.

This game received so much hype during it's development cycle. Mainly because Hironobu Sakaguchi directed it, he is better known for creating the Final Fantasy series. I played it at a friend's house and I was mildly impressed. The graphics and atmosphere are awesome but that characters seemed rather run-of-the-mill. But it's nice that it employs so many action game elements into the rpg formula, fairly innovative.

The best part of The Last Story was the online play. By far. Sadly, the online play was shut down not long after it was released. Okay, a little while.

The Last Story remains a great game. But mostly only if you can play it online. Just my opinion.

I bought this as soon as it came out. And I still have it. It will be great if Nintendo released it on the Wii U Wii's VC, so more people can enjoy it.

i wish i got this game

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back