These are some games I have. Which one should I play again?

CeliVega

Playing
3DS
Feeling nostalgia lately, so I am giving one of these games a shot again. These are the games I have:

Final Fantasy VI - I remember this game for its interesting characters and a memorable main villain. I never finish the game on Super Nintendo, and I just barely finish the game on GameBoy Advance. Never got the chance to try the new content they add for it.

Pokemon Crystal - My first game for the second generation of Pokemon was actually Pokemon Gold, but i got stuck during the Sudowoodo part. Took quite some time to get past that part of the game, but Pokemon Crystal is out by the time I figured it out XD

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance - My first tactical role playing game. It was too hard for me back then, and I never got to finish it.

Which one would you guys rather play?

I've never played a final fantasy, and I didn't get into pokemon. I'd recommend Minish Cap

Unfortunately, I've never played any of these before either. But, since you never finished Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, I'm going to guess that you should try playing that one again to see if you can beat it now. Either way, I'm sure you'll make a good decision. Thanks for the thread. ^.^

If I were you, then I would play FF VI for the second time, it really is an amazing game and it also is really fun to play. We're talking about a Final Fantasy game, there is not way too much to explain here, just go ahead and play it again!

I've never played a final fantasy, and I didn't get into pokemon. I'd recommend Minish Cap
Pokemon and Final Fantasy are great! Their games are usually the one that introduce new gamers to the RPG genre in gaming. These two giants have a coincidence this year though. Apparently they are both releasing their next big hit, Final Fantasy XV, and Pokemon Sun and Moon in the same month. Well Final Fantasy XV was suppose to be out in September, but it got delayed and now two huge hit (3 to be specific, Pokemon Sun and Moon are two games) will be releasing in the same month.

I have beaten Minish Cap, great game, thanks for recommending it though.

Unfortunately, I've never played any of these before either. But, since you never finished Final Fantasy Tactics Advance, I'm going to guess that you should try playing that one again to see if you can beat it now. Either way, I'm sure you'll make a good decision. Thanks for the thread. ^.^
Yeah, bad news. I inserted my old cartridge, and my old save file was gone :( Someone in the family must have replace it with a new save file accidentally. T_T

Was there a half save or was it wiped? On my GB Micro I once accidentally inserted the cartridge crookedly and all my progress was wiped.

Final Fantasy Tactics Advance has 3 save slot. I used the first one. The mysterious player (I assume another sibling, or cousin?) must have started a new game and save on the first save slot, thus overwriting my old save.

Eh, no biggie. I don't think I actually managed to play far into the last part of the story anyway. I was a total noob back then with tactical role playing game.

I guess I would be starting with Final Fantasy 6 after all. There's all these new content that I never tried last time. There's suppose to be a bonus dungeon of sort when you beat the storyline, I didn't get to that part. I just assumed I beat the game when I finished the storyline XD

Aw. :( That's too bad. Well, I'm sure Final Fantasy VI will be fun to play anyway. You have all that new content to play with now, so I'm sure it'll probably be almost like playing a new game. Hope you enjoy it. :)

Final Fantasy VI. One of the greatest games ever made and THE best FF bar none. Nothing comes close.

POKEMON CRYSTAL

I'm sorry, I'm such a loser for pokemon. Plus it goes right in the childhood.

Final Fantasy VI. One of the greatest games ever made and THE best FF bar none. Nothing comes close.

Why is it that this one was so much better than the others? I mean I agree with you, but it just seems strange that number 6 is the best one. I guess when you have fifteen of them I cannot be surprised that it is just a random number that is the best, but it makes me wonder what the rhyme or reason is there. This is a good one though, you are correct.

While I myself haven't played any of the games the OP as listed either, I've always fancied playing a few of the Final Fantasy games for some reason, maybe because I have heard all about them but haven't to this day even played any part of one. Really I'm more into the sports simulator games usually but for a game like Final Fantasy that's been around in one form or another now for over a decade, I do think that I will have to give it a go and see what all the fuss is about.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back