This game sucks...I LOVE IT!

Segata

Games that got bad reviews..you love! Does not mean they are good game but you just found some fun out of them despite themselves.

I like Mighty No. 9. I feel that any professional review rating it under 6.5-7/10 without explaining themselves well, is being too harsh.

Mighty Number 9 is enjoyable, but its just that fans were disappointed that Keiji Inafune did not understand what Megaman was. Mighty# 9 was mostly a speed running points collector game, which is not about the adventure and challenge Megaman had that made him good.

Ninja Gaiden, bro I hate that damn game, but I remember playing it like I liked it. It was so weird, I just remember loading it every time I got home from school, and as I played, I kept telling myself that I hate this game.

Even my little brother hated it haha, and he kept playing it for some reason. I don't know what they did, but I just kept playing it. I got it for free at Game Stop because of some credits I had.

Rambo, maybe Ghostbusters for the NES. Id like to try them again, at 36, and see if i got any better. Loved them for some reason. Child of the 80's i reckon

There's an indie racing game called Super Toy Cars for PC/Xbox One/Wii U/PS4 that got really mediocre at best reviews but I thought it was a lot of fun for what it was. The concept of a kart racer where you're playing as toy cars with where you race around the house has a certain novelty to it that I just love.

Pacman for the atari 2600. I loved that game.

If you're asking what kind of games I liked but almost nobody else did, there's quite a few that I like that got bad ratings I think. Super Mario Sunshine is kind of down the middle to bad for most people I think, but I love it and it's my favorite Super Mario game. MySims is another one that comes to mind, but now I'm starting to see why people don't like it. Oh, and Zelda II. I didn't think it was as bad as people say it is. There's probably more that I'm forgetting.

I think that if you are making Youtube reviews, you might want to think about not having the TV on in the background. Maybe it is just my ADD, but I could not stop looking up at it and losing track of the game reviews. That said, I have plenty of games that I would consider terrible, but hey, you gotta make the most out of it so you might as well salvage some entertainment. None of these I can relate to , but I certainly have others. Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back