Trade Wii U for NX

Demon_skeith

Playing
Nintendo 64
So when the NX finally comes out, will your be trading your Wii U in for it? Or do you feel you haven't had enough time using your Wii U before giving it up? Or does it all depend on NX's details?

I'll do it. Where do you sign up? I don't think it can get any worse for Nintendo.

Well see your local gaming stores for trade in values :p

I will most likely trade or sell my Wii U so long as NX plays Wii U games. Not giving up on my smash bros yet.

I'd like to keep my Wii Fit balance board. So if that's not compatible with NX, I'm keeping a Wii U.

I do regret giving up my SNES and N64, very much so. But I did learn and kept my still epic PS2. Though the Wii U doesn't hold any console keeping epic games so far.

I sold all my n64 stuff to get my GameCube and kicked myself after for it. I'm a huge fan of collecting Nintendo stuff though so I'll never sell anything again.

@Bobo Mcloud When the Wii came out, my cousin sold ALL of his consoles (Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, and GameCube) because he felt like there was no use. After he sold it all and began to play just the Wii, he also regretted selling everything. It's because of him that I would never sell my consoles, no matter what. Nintendo Hoarding will forever be in our bloods! :D

@Demon_skeith Never. To trade or sell a Nintendo console is absurd. I mean, if people are going on about how Nintendo NX may be the final large gaming console for Nintendo, then keeping all prior consoles may come in handy and could be worth something. I am seriously intrigued to hear about Nintendo NX and it's details in the future. Obviously not this summer, but hopefully within the next year. If this will be their last large gaming console, it's going to be thought out of the box, for sure!

I tend to keep my Nintendo consoles. Besides, we don't really know how well the NX will do and how well it will be supported. I'm not thrilled with how the Wii U is doing on the sales front but I still intend on keeping mine. I'll probably wait about 6-12 months before picking up the NX, see what types of games are available for the system before splashing out.

I've also made the mistake of selling all of my previous consoles, and that's something I've now learned to not to do again. Funny enough, I almost sold my Wii a few years back, and now I'm glad I didn't because I've ended up coming back to it and playing it. So to answer the thread's question, absolutely not! I'll always keep every console until the new one allows me to do 100% of the things I did with the one it is replacing... And even then I'd be hesitant...

I AM NEVER GIVING UP MY WII U! I LOVE IT. Smash Bros U, MK8, and Splatoon are un-tradable games imo.

I've also made the mistake of selling all of my previous consoles, and that's something I've now learned to not to do again. Funny enough, I almost sold my Wii a few years back, and now I'm glad I didn't because I've ended up coming back to it and playing it. So to answer the thread's question, absolutely not! I'll always keep every console until the new one allows me to do 100% of the things I did with the one it is replacing... And even then I'd be hesitant...
That is the mistake I made with the GC. I have one and then we got a Wii and we got rid or the GC. I still want it because of collecting stuff but whatever.

I'll try my best to keep it if I can afford the new one out right. I regret selling my Nintendo, SNES, and n64. They were like trophys, sort of like having antique cars in the garage that you take for a spin once a year.

It would depend on if the NX is backwards compatible and how much you get towards the NX for the trade in. The Wii U has fantastic games and if you can't play in on the NX't system then I would pass. If the rumors are true though that it is backwards compatible then it will all come down to what the deals are for the trade-in.

Well they're going to have to seriously fix the account system before I would even consider doing that.

Hopefully this time around they do seriously fix the account system. I agree 100%

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back