TrainJumpa's Humble Request Shop

MistaTrainJumpa

From
Massachusetts
Playing
3DS XL
Hey guys! And welcome to TrainJumpa's Humble Request Shop, officially opening on June 23rd, 2014! For those of you who might be asking, "Wow, TrainJumpa! What exactly IS a request shop?" Well, my dearest friend, this is where I, MistaTrainJumpa, take your humble requests of any fan character you yourself cannot seem to put down on paper! And it's all free, cross my heart, hope to be struck down by Hylia! So before our grand opening, be sure to make your reservation! I'm very excited to start so send me something to work with soon ;) Thanks! Also, my profile picture happens to be one of my own drawings if anyone needs a reference!

Okay so I have a question, are you doing signatures or fan art? So I would give you Daisy and you would create fan art? Or an actual signature?

Sweet! I would like you to draw Daisy then! She happens to be my favorite and I love her! You can draw her in any style you want, (I have seen her drawn in Anime before) so yeah! I trust your art work.!

This is really nice of you and a great idea. Maybe you can ask this guy to sing in your store while the customers are shopping? :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X75bh7QtX0I[/youtube]

Crunchyg! What a fantastic idea! :D If there was any way I could get the song to play when a customer opens my thread, I would be so thrilled!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back