Twilight Princess HD slight rantview

dustinb12

Staff member
From
Lafayette, LA
Playing
Switch
Ok ill cut to the chase: it's 2016, it CANT be this hard to ride a horse in a video game!

Now that's out of the way, i just have to say this is a beautiful game. Great music, sounds, pretty and emotional cutscenes. No surprises there though. Im currently in the Water Temple and officially this would be my 3rd play of this game(total.) It's nice that it's backwards to me, i had the wii version so now it plays left handed like me. Would i suggest this game to anyone? Yes if you haven't played it before. It's really not that much of an improvement like Wind Waker was.

Bottom line, as a biased tattooed fan, i give it a 9/10. It's in my top 3

Epona is an idiot, yes. But it's not a 2016 game...

Go play Shadow of the Colossus and Zelda TP will feel like the most advanced horse controls ever.

Here i fuss again: last night i got some quiet time so i put in an hour and a half. Started in the Gerudo desert and made my way to the spinner with plans to take a break. Of course i had to do some spinning around the dungeon with my new toy, and BAM: game freezes. Of course i hadn't saved since i started playing. My wife kinda fussed me, but i say "Its 2016, i shouldn't have to worry about that!"

Im not really that mad. I love the Arbiter's Grounds.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back