Twitch Streamer New Here!

Michael Cole

Playing
Super NES
Hi there. I'm MDoGG, a current Twitch affiliate retro/variety streamer. I host 4 streams a week with at least 2 retro streams a week! I'm a huge enthusiast for snes rpg's and all other games within the 16-bit era both nintendo and sega. I'm hoping to make some friends, introduce some content outside of twitch and get the latest news on nintendo releases.

My twitch is twitch.tv/mdogg89
My twitter is twitter.com/MDoGGgaming

You say goodbye. I say hello. Welcome to the forums. You will like it here. Just to let you know we are not like that family from Resident Evil 7.

What game systems do you have?

Gamepayne, Im currently using a custom built PC rig. I use emulators for my old games, although I do actually own a snes, genesis, n64, ps1/ps2/ps3. I used to have a huge video game collector back 10 years ago but sold it as I started losing work. RIP collection :(

That sucks dude. I only use emulators for my laptop when I leave the country. I do have the Switch. And that's coming with me on my next trip. I still have all of my old game consoles & handhelds. Did you see my game collection yet? http://www.gamepayne.com/game-collection

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back