Weird Occurrence

Heigw

From
Michigan
Website
www.commonsense.com
Playing
Game Boy Micro
It's not really a lengthy story but here goes. I was at an indoor flee market in Ohio a couple days ago when I saw something that caught my eye. There was a little section that a guy was selling all sorts of video games and consoles from any brand you could think of. I saw a silver gamecube and thought nothing of it, but when I came back around and looked closer at it it was a Panasonic Q gamecube! I have never actually seen one in real life other than this time and I really wanted to buy it. Unfortunately I only had about $150 in my bill fold and the guy wouldn't go any lower than a whopping $600. If i'm being honest I would have bought it if I had the cash, but I don't keep that much on me at one time. I'm still hopeful that one day i'll get my hands on one of those bad boys (even if I can't plug in my faithful gameboy player on the bottom.)

For those who don't know what the Panasonic Q is it is basically just a gamecube that can play dvds. It looks super awesome though and would definitely be a conversation starter if you had that anywhere in your house. Here is an article for further reading. http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/Panasonic_Q

whoa! id never seen or heard of that before. That would be awesome to have.

I've never heard of it either, that's pretty cool. Only 100,000 sold and I just checked Ebay and they're going for around $700+.

Latest threads

Back