Well, I like Bioshock...

LALucien

Okay, I am an avid Nintendo fan and Nintendo are my favourite console developers over SONY & Microsoft (the bigguns) however, I absolutely love the Bioshock franchise.

This leaves me in a dilemma.

I'm in the market for a home console cause I currently don't have a current generation console, I only have a Wii (is that still considered current Gen?).

So I wanna get a more upto date console.

Now, I know the PS4 is due to land soon but, I'm not ready to go in at the high prices it is bound to command. I'm more happy with a second hand PS3, 360 or WiiU.

The problem is, although I really want a WiiU, it doesn't support Bioshock Infinite which, right now, is the only game I want!

What do I do?

This has got to be the stupidest topic I've ever read. You want a system that plays Bioshock, and the Wii U does not have Bioshock. So why are you asking what you should do? That's like saying "I really want to buy a blue jacket. Should I get a red jacket?"

Well, Wii U came out holiday season of last year. Now is a great time to get a used ps3 (the original slim model, not the real slim model that just came out). You can do that for relatively little money and catch up on the Sony specific games you missed this year. And then, there's probably going to be a minor price drop around this year's holiday season. You can save up for a Wii U for then, pay less AND have put a whole 2/5 quarters buffer zone between you and the lack of games the system currently supports.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back