What are you currently playing on the Nintendo Switch?

Mike

From
England
Playing
Switch
I'm currently playing Lego City Undercover. I only bought it yesterday but I'm having a lot of fun already! It's so awesome that you can free roam and explore the city. I've been playing solo and split screen with my wife.

@Mike Animal Crossing, Wheel of Fortune and Mario Golf. Im thinking about getting back into Age of Calamity again.

I've just started playing Mario Kart 8 again, trying to unlock every unlockable in the game, including the Gold parts/Golden Mario... Will take me a while!

I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei V and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. I really want to play SMTV, but Pokemon is stealing my attention.

Got the Age of Calamity DLC and now the Animal Crossing update is taking up my Switch time.

Today, I played Portal and Portal 2. Also playing through Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz and the Pacman World remake. I'm a little bummed about the Monkey Ball remake, though. It looks like the minigames changed! I really liked the ones from the Wii version.

@Chanamasalex how is the Pacman remake? I think i had that for the ps2 or something. It was pretty cool from what i remember.

@dustinb12, The Pacman World remake is pretty decent, so far. I haven't played too much, yet, but it's not bad. I think I like the GBA remake better, though. Felt a bit better, I think. I think I need to play more, before I give it a real opinion. I do like World 2 and 3 better, so I think this new one feels like it's somewhere in between the original PSX version and Pacman World 2 (which I thought was the best one, especially on Gamecube).

Currently playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2 again.

So now that im done with Mario Wonder, im all in Digimon Story Cybersleuth. Im loving it!

@dustinb12, Cool. I've never played the digimon games, and I've abandoned pokemon for a while now because of the decline in quality. On the other hand, I'm excited to play Palworld eventually!

@Chanamasalex, Yeah no idea what they were thinking with that one. Maybe they thought they could no longer compete directly? Which is funny now that Palworld is such a huge success XD

@Chanamasalex, yeah there are newer games, and Digimon Survive seems, uh, a little different. But the one im playing Cybersleuth is VERY much like Digimon World rpg's. Kind of weak dungeons but huge focus on leveling up and discovering digimon. The best part i love is there is no luck in catching them. You have to make them. So basically you can have almost any digimon you can think of. I was squealing like a little girl when i got my Gatomon and Flamedramon.

Currently I am replaying Xenoblade Chronicles 2 again 😁 it's such a fantastic game!

Memories.....

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back