What are you currently playing on the Nintendo Switch?

Mike

From
England
Playing
Switch
I'm currently playing Lego City Undercover. I only bought it yesterday but I'm having a lot of fun already! It's so awesome that you can free roam and explore the city. I've been playing solo and split screen with my wife.

@Mike Animal Crossing, Wheel of Fortune and Mario Golf. Im thinking about getting back into Age of Calamity again.

I've just started playing Mario Kart 8 again, trying to unlock every unlockable in the game, including the Gold parts/Golden Mario... Will take me a while!

I'm playing Shin Megami Tensei V and Pokemon Brilliant Diamond. I really want to play SMTV, but Pokemon is stealing my attention.

Got the Age of Calamity DLC and now the Animal Crossing update is taking up my Switch time.

Today, I played Portal and Portal 2. Also playing through Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz and the Pacman World remake. I'm a little bummed about the Monkey Ball remake, though. It looks like the minigames changed! I really liked the ones from the Wii version.

@Chanamasalex how is the Pacman remake? I think i had that for the ps2 or something. It was pretty cool from what i remember.

@dustinb12, The Pacman World remake is pretty decent, so far. I haven't played too much, yet, but it's not bad. I think I like the GBA remake better, though. Felt a bit better, I think. I think I need to play more, before I give it a real opinion. I do like World 2 and 3 better, so I think this new one feels like it's somewhere in between the original PSX version and Pacman World 2 (which I thought was the best one, especially on Gamecube).

@dustinb12, Cool. I've never played the digimon games, and I've abandoned pokemon for a while now because of the decline in quality. On the other hand, I'm excited to play Palworld eventually!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back