What are you currently playing on the Nintendo Switch?

So, since last weekend, I'm actually playing Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door, on my Wii (it's my GCN disc). I left off, partway through the Glitzville chapter, and now I'm most of the way thru the Keelhaul Key chapter. This is definitely stillnone of my favourite games. Omfg. 🎶LoOoOooovve iiiiit!🎶

@Dinar87,true it really is. Might have to revisit one day. I know im nowhere near unlocking all the goodies. Awesome story too.

@Dinar87,nice! Im curious if you've ever played the Torna add-on, or dlc? Today i gave the Mario Kart Mario Day Tournament a whirl. Tough sledding but i had fun.

@dustinb12, Oh I've beaten every Xenoblade Chronicles game, including all the dlc campaigns 😁

@dustinb12, I'm currently Chapter 9 in replaying Xenoblade Chronicles 2 😎 though I've abandoned doing all the side quests since honestly they can get pretty boring.

My newgame+ save file is currently 190 hours.

@Dinar87, you really got me reminiscing. You know, Dromarch and Nia were the whole show for me. I thought they were awesome, and it took me awhile to figure Nia out but when i did, she was a healing fool!

Latest threads

Back