What do you think are best games of 2014?

2MooglesGaming

Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Super NES
Just finished our list of the top 10 games of the year over on the YT channel, but I want to know what you all think are the best games?

If you want to check out the videos, here they are :)

Part 1

Part 2

For me the best game of 2014 was Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. Im probably a little bias because I'm obsessed with LOTR but even still you can't deny that it's a fantastic game. It was an even more badass assassins creed that took place in the Tolkien universe. The Nemesis system was also a great addition as it only added further depth and personality to game that would still have been great without it.

For me the best game of 2014 was Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. Im probably a little bias because I'm obsessed with LOTR but even still you can't deny that it's a fantastic game. It was an even more badass assassins creed that took place in the Tolkien universe. The Nemesis system was also a great addition as it only added further depth and personality to game that would still have been great without it.

I absolutely love this game! Of course, loving LotR doesn't hurt :p But aside from that, the Nemesis system really is one of the coolest things I've seen in gaming in a long time. There was a lot of talk before it came out about creating emergent gameplay and making you feel like you were actually affecting the world, and the fact that it's actually true is kind of amazing. It really does push it from great game to amazing game!

Latest threads

Back