What exclusives really made the PS3 for you?

Esperahol

The one big selling point for this system was it's many exclusives. I've like several of them most in regards to companies - Naughty Dog loves Sony, Team Ico is all about PS, and Glibli decided to go with Sony for some reason. However, many of the "exclusives" weren't worth the effort or whatever. That said what exclusives did you love on the system?

The PS3 was chock-full of great exclusives. Valkyria Chronicles, Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted 1 - 3, inFamous 1-2, Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch & Ketsui Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra are all fantastic exclusives that make the PS3 worth owning. The last title that I mention, Ketsui, was also available on the Xbox 360 but the PS3 received a superior port with extra features. Overall, Valkyria Chronicles remains the very best exclusive on Sony's system in my opinion.

The Uncharted trilogy, LittleBigPlanet 1/2, and honestly PlayStation Home was pretty cool.

I don't know, since I do not have a PS3, I am full out Nintendo! :p

The MGS4. That game was a work of art, period. The way it made you play different ways, like stealth and action in different levels, and the way you developed on the story, is a key point for me. It is sure an unique game that, before the release of the today's generation, was hard to find something alike.

I like how the PS3 had more variety than the other two consoles did. I have to admit that.

@AudaciouslyAwkward you pretty much listed every game I've always wished I could play, but couldn't because I've always had either a Nintendo or an Xbox. I'd add the Little Big Planet series to that, and Heavy Rain. There's a whole world out there that I've never been a part of, lol.

Gran Turismo did it for me. The great thing was that it was one of the games that came with the new console so you didn't have to buy it afterwards. I am a big fan of the whole series.

The God Of War games really got me to buy a PS3 back in the days when it first came out ,then I decided to sell it to one of my cousins because I had to step aside consoles because of school, however, I'm looking forward to buying another one, but this time, it's going to be a ps4.

Latest threads

Back