What Game Are You Looking Forward to?

syN

I am definitely most looking forward to ZombiU. The graphics look great, the gameplay looks great, everything about it looks great. I am so excited for the game!

For the launch titles I'm not really looking forward to any of them. I'm mainly excited to see the new Paper Mario title or the new Zelda title. I'm wondering if they're going to increase the legacy games they have in their market place too.

I am just looking to hold that Pro controller in my hands. Love new Ninty hardware.

At this point I'm only looking forward to Zombie U.

Well no I take that back. I'm also looking forward to Rayman Legends. But I'm peeved that that is a WiiU exclusive. I seriously want it on the PC instead.

I can't wait to play Assassin's Creed III, it looks simply amazing! Open world stealth, a great story and a great company backing it, what more can you ask for? This is actually the 5th installment in the series and it looks like the best one yet.

I've been looking at more up to date reviews of Zombie U and its really starting to look like a game worth buying and a worthy launch title. The only thing I'm concerned about is its length. I'm hoping for a nice long game. The penalty of death is pretty severe here which makes it look like an amazing challenge. I honestly can't wait to play it.

I think I'm mostly interested to see how the new controller system is going to change gameplay so I think I might like to start with a few familiar titles such as Batman: Arkham City and Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

Beyond testing out the new controller system I'd like to try the New Super Mario Bros. U (I love me some Mario) and Zombi U.

I really hope the support of HD will get more people using the system so we'll see a larger number of good 3rd party games for this console.

Pikmin 3 is going to be on WiiU isn't it? That's another game I'm looking forward to. Pikmin is addictive. Though not as addictive as Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon, it ranks up there.

Oddly enough, I'm not looking forward to any particular game.

I'm actually looking forward to testing out that screen controller they have going for the system. I don't know why, but the multimedia implications that device has is what gets me going on the system.

Will the Wii U be a reasonable alternative to , say, the ipad or something like that?

Pikmin 3 is going to be on WiiU isn't it? That's another game I'm looking forward to. Pikmin is addictive. Though not as addictive as Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon, it ranks up there.
Yes! Pikmin 3 should be great fun on the WiiU, especially with the new touch screen on the controller.

Other than that, there's nothing I'm terribly excited for. I would love to see more information released on the next Super Smash Bros. game. Super Smash Bros. Brawl was a wonderful sequel to Melee but I'd love to see what the series would look like with the new WiiU's graphics capabilities.

Check this out for now http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/games/
I'm looking forward to the mario games, the avengers, batman, and fifa. I think the best part about the wiiu is the upgraded graphics, no more of that wiime avatar crap, actual good graphics in the sports games this time!

Latest threads

Back