What has left a better lasting impression on you... 3DS or Wii U?

Shane

From
Illinois
What has left a better lasting impression on you... 3DS or Wii U?

I feel like the 3DS has a higher number of good games due to being out longer and I like that it's portable... but I can't help but feel like the overall quality of any game on the Wii U that isn't shovelware, is better than the overall quality of a good 3DS game. For example, I would just rather have Bayonetta or Mario Maker than say, Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate or even Fire Emblem, though it's close.

Overall, I almost pick the 3DS due to its portability, but I actually pick the Wii U. Why? Because it helps you lose weight better through Wii Fit U and the like.

Last edited:
I would go with 3ds. Despite the graphical limitations on the game, I played with a lot of games that were on there, like Pokemon ORAS, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time, Sonic Lost World, and my personal favorite, Super Mario 3d Land.

well, the wii u is my favorite console ever, due to the VC, awesome games like Splatoon, Hyrule Warriors, all the Zelda's, all the Mario's, Ducktales, on and on. It's also missing some games id have loved to play such as WWE, good Football games and such.

The 3ds has some of the BEST games i've ever played. Luigi's Mansion, Super Mario 3D Land, ALBW's, Mario Golf World Tour. I also measure the fun-ness by time played. I have 140 hours into Bravely Default, 160 hours into Fantasy Life, and currently I'm upset that in just 30 hours I'm at the end of Yokai Watch. Majora's Mask was awesome also. You get the idea.

The 3ds gets a slight win, only because i can shut it closed and pick it up whenever i can. The wii u kind of hogs the living room, but I have no complaints on it.

Back