What is you all-time favorite game ever?

BryNX

From
Earth
Website
www.youtube.com
Playing
Switch
Mine's Breath of the Wild. Brilliant adventure in a gigantic world.

Wind Waker is mine. Awesome adventure with awesome music.

Mine would have to be either Mother 3 or Deltarune. I just really like the Earthbound and Undertale series, lol.

Wow these are all great picks, I'm going with Mario Kart DS or Super Mario Advance 4

@djanky EXCELLENT choices. When my daughter was very young, she deleted my Mario Kart DS save. I was bummed, i had worked hard on it. But it gave me a really good excuse to play again!

@djanky EXCELLENT choices. When my daughter was very young, she deleted my Mario Kart DS save. I was bummed, i had worked hard on it. But it gave me a really good excuse to play again!
Lol, when I was around 8 years old, I accidentally deleted my dad's NSMB Wii save, and he didn't even bother to play again, because he already finished the game, star world and all, and he didn't want to have to take the time to do it all over again XD

My top 3...
  1. NHL '94 - SNES.
  2. GoldenEye - N64.
  3. MK64 - N64.

When my daughter was very young, she deleted my Mario Kart DS save. I was bummed, i had worked hard on it. But it gave me a really good excuse to play again!

When I was a kid, I accidentally deleted my ol' man's save file on Link to the Past, while opening a file for a friend. I swear, it is the only time in my life, where I looked at my dad and genuinely thought he was going to beat the shit outta me... A few years later, my girlfriend, at the time, deleted my Manhunt save file - I'd been playing on Hardcore. Looking back, and knowing how he must have felt... The ol' man would have been justified!

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back