What is your absolute, undisputed favorite Wii U game?

+1 to Mario Maker! This is the best Mario game for me, there's just so much to learn and explore. You can get very competitive too, because there are online leaderboards, where you finish levels and compete for the fastest time. It's so easy to get hooked. I also feel like Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8 and New Super Mario Bros. U are all equally good, but they are boring in single player - it's a must to play these games with your friends.

Probably Splatoon and Minecraft. I don't really like Mario and these types of games so my taste in Wii U games is really limited. But I wouldn't give up Minecraft for anything, so that's probably my 1st favorite. Also, Wii is the best platform to play it in, so there's a bonus.

Zelda. I'll wait until next year to see which Zelda.

It's a 4 way tie. Wonderful 101,Bayonetta 2,Xenoblade Chronicles X and now Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Honorable mention. Splatoon.

Well it is usually hard for me to go against Zelda in anything, but I do have to say that Super Smash Brothers takes the cake as my favorite game for the Wii U. I have just had too much fun with it over the past year or so that I had to put it highest on my list, although the other ones are close and of course did get some good consideration. There is something timeless about this game too that is just appealing to me, so I had to factor that in as well.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back