What is your favorite RPG for the Nintendo gamecube?

Gamepreneur

Playing
Nintendo 64
I always thought there was quite a unique assortment of games for the Nintendo Gamecube but one of my personal favorites was Tales of Symphonia as it offered quite a unique take as compared to your standard rpgs. What's your thought on this though, what would you consider as your favorite RPG of the Nintendo gamecube?

Tales of Symphonia was great and my second favorite rpg on the Nintendo GameCube. My favorite rpg has got to be Skies of Arcadia even though it's a port from the Sega Dreamcast. Nevertheless, this was Sega at their finest and this game just oozes quality from the get-go. Some of the most endearing and coolest characters in an rpg, combined with an amazing battle system. Absolutely loved the pirate ships battling it out in the sky, wish there were more games with this mechanic.

Tales of Symphonia was great and my second favorite rpg on the Nintendo GameCube. My favorite rpg has got to be Skies of Arcadia even though it's a port from the Sega Dreamcast. Nevertheless, this was Sega at their finest and this game just oozes quality from the get-go. Some of the most endearing and coolest characters in an rpg, combined with an amazing battle system. Absolutely loved the pirate ships battling it out in the sky, wish there were more games with this mechanic.

I saw a friend of mine play that a lot, but never really personally got into it myself. I may check it out again since you mentioned it as it reminded me as sadly, I forgot all about it. Which of course, is tremendously disappointing. I remember that having quite a unique battle system attached to it that definitely appealed to me :)

Latest threads

Back