What kind of games do you spend most of your time on?

Casiox

Playing
Nintendo DS
Well, the title seems to be explicit enough, I would really like to know what kind of games you spend most of your time on, I know you've spent more time on a specific kind of game than any other, which one has it been?

Well, I have spent most of my time playing Counter-Strike, it really is a game that I have been playing since I was a little kid and therefore, I have spent a lot of time playing it, what about you?

I like time-insensitive puzzle / strategy games like Portal. I like being able to plan every step as I go along instead of having to make snap decisions or memorizing my precise route all at once.

@grahamg Well, you really have a point there, but sometimes it's quite good to memorize things in order to accomplish assignments that are given to you, although that's a pretty common thing from adventure games , however, I also like puzzle games as well, especially the Portal games, those are some of the best Valve's games so far in my opinion, by the way, you have a good taste in games.

I spend most of my time on racing games like Ridge Racer, and Split Second, and second: adventure games, then shooting games. I love racing games so much, it's just really fun racing all the time. You can imagine racing 20 stages, and each one being 3 to 5 minutes.

When I played Need For Speed Underground, I always spend hours playing that game. My PS2 burned out several times.

RPGs mainly. I also like action or hack n slash. I play many genres but I dump the most time in RPGs

yeah lately, since the 3ds came out i really got back into rpg's. i played Bravely Default for 140 hours, Fantasy Life for 160, then Yokai Watch for 90. I guess as I'm getting a little older, I'm enjoying the thinking games that require little button mashing more than i used to. But THE games i put the most time into is my beloved Zeldas. I do like to complete them as much as possible if i can. Especially on second or third playthroughs i like to collect and experience the things i missed.

I spend most of my time on racing games like Ridge Racer, and Split Second, and second: adventure games, then shooting games. I love racing games so much, it's just really fun racing all the time. You can imagine racing 20 stages, and each one being 3 to 5 minutes.

When I played Need For Speed Underground, I always spend hours playing that game. My PS2 burned out several times.

It's really the first time that I hear somebody spends most of their time on racing games, I personally could not play any racing game for more than ten minutes, these kind of games are really really boring for me, sometimes I do not even complete the whole race, I just like driving around with a manual car, that's the best part of racing games, indeed.

I remember unlocking the golden car in Double Dash, that was awesome. I haven't finished Wii or 7 though. Maybe I grew out of it, maybe I have too much disposable income.

lol I unlocked it as well despite the fact I hated DD and later sold it.

I probably spend most of my time playing civilizations, it's extremely addictive and there is going to be a new one coming out soon. I can hardly wait, they say that it's even better then Civilizations V.

@Sir Joe I really feel you buddy, that's one of the only games I would play for a long amount of time, it's really addictive and it's also interesting, really fun to play at anytime.

Civilizations V promises to take this sort of game to a new level. I have heard them say that they are going to integrate VR in it, but I don't know how much of that is true.

I tend to find a game that I like and really lose myself in it for a while, right now I'm into civilizations and it's taking up all my time.

@clair02 it's a really good game and I'm sure that you are you really enjoying yourself. The new one will be launched very soon so if you are enjoying Civilizations V, Civilizations IV promises to be a lot better.

RPGs. The thing is that they're always the most interesting to play and you don't have to coordinate with your friends to play the game. I mean I have played the witcher 3 multiple times now and I am yet to get bored. Same thing with Skyrim.

i guess i could throw a sports game into the mix: Mario Tennis 64. I have it for the wii u VC and got hooked on it. Im trying to get every character's star and its pretty tough to win the tournaments. Im fully invested time wise, and don't want to play anything else for the moment. It's surprisingly clear, i wish they'd have more 64 games for the wii u's VC. It was painfully blurry on wii's VC.

I spend most of time on Shooting games. Shooter games are a wonderful way to unwind after a long day of work. Equipped with a weapon, you can freely shoot all your enemies and can choose any kind of setting depending on your mood. There are various shooter games like https://www.instant-gaming.com/de/1919-kaufen-key-battlenet-destiny-2/, Doom that are fun and will definitely help in calming you down

My favorite kinds of games are main Mario titles such as Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Super Mario Odyssey, and any game in the Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games series and Mario Kart series that I have played (I own Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Mario and Sonic at the london 2012 Olympic games, and I've played Mario and Sonic at the 2010 Olympic games and Mario Kart Wii at a friends house, as they own those two titles and I don't). I do own New Super Mario Bros. for my Nintendo Wii, but never got around to finishing beating it, either in the quickest way by using the cannons to skip some worlds, or by beating a single path, or all levels in each world, and find that mainly truly main Mario titles seem to be what I am most interest in, except with the exception of any game in the Mario Kart series and Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games series, that I have played before and/or own the game of.

may be I spent a lot of time on RTS/strategie games, Age of empire, command and conquer, Anno...

I'm just gonna say: Breath Of The Wild. Holy smoke, did i put some time into that one. Then the DLC is coming in December, so here i go again!

Latest threads

Back