What Nintendo Franchises COULD be next to recieve the Dynasty Warriors Treatment

Which Nintendo Franchise would YOU want to see a Warriors game for

• None of the Above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Your Ideas here(Comment Down Below YOUR ideas for a Nintendo Warriors game)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Miis4Nin10doSwitch

Playing
Wii
Since Hyrule Warriors was the First Nintendo game to get a Game in the Style of Dynasty Warriors, and the Next Nintendo Franchise to get the Warriors treatment is the Upcoming Fire Emblem Warriors, What Nintendo Franchises could be Next to recieve a Dynasty Warriors-styled Game?!!
What Nintendo game would you guys want to see be in the style of Dynasty Warriors?!
Which Nintendo Games are Most LIKELY to recieve a Warriors styled Game, After Fire Emblem and TLOZ?!

Last edited by a moderator:
After 17 years of playing Dynasty Warriors and seeing zero innovation from KOEI other than slapping new themes on it, I kind of want the franchise to go away.

Hyrule Warriors was my first, and yes we put well into 100 hours on it an will never finish it. Saying that, i can see this getting old very quick. If it wasn't Zelda themed, i probably wouldn't have tried it. Very fun game though

After 17 years of playing Dynasty Warriors and seeing zero innovation from KOEI other than slapping new themes on it, I kind of want the franchise to go away.
Well I Just got into it, thanks to One Piece Warriors, Which I got into BECAUSE of Hyrule Warriors, so NO I DON'T want it to go away ANYTIME EVER!!

I didn't know there was One Piece Warriors. :jimlad:
Looks like it had a realistic physics engine? :shame:

Zg97SqY.jpg

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back