What strategy games would you consider to be some of the best?

YoshiBoy

Playing
Game Boy Advance
I'm currently looking for some good strategy games for the PC. I games like Civilization. Anyone else know of some good titles?

Dunno about PC but Shining Force III ruins Fire Emblem Fates. Hell Shining Force 1-3 are better than any FE game I played but not saying FE is bad as they are fantastic games. I do believe Shining Force I-II is on steam.

I am not a PC gamer but I recommend Fire Emblem Awakening. I just played through it for the first time and now it is one of my favorite video games ever. Period. I would get Fates but I borrowed my friend's 3DS and game just to play Awakening, and he doesn't have Fates. XD I just got The Sacred Stones for my GBA but I have yet to play through it. People said it is good though. LOL.

When it comes to strategy games I personally think that the best ones are the actual MOBAs such as Dota 2 and LoL, these two games are the clearest definition of what strategy gaming means, you really have to know your way around and you also have to know how to identify the best moment to do something, a single wrong move, and the match will be over for you and your teammates, that's my opinion though.

I also am currently playing Civ games, but it would be interesting to see if there are other similar strategy games out there that I could like.

@clair02 There are a ton of strategy games, hwoever, Civ games are some of the best around. There's a similar game named Age of Empires which is quite good as well, but most people prefer Civ games more than any other.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back