What tune(s) in Zelda games, makes you play the game again?

Playing
Wii U
Too many tunes are the ones that we loved in Zelda games, but surely you have your list of the top 5, or a list of the tunes that you liked in Zelda Games.

With all the instruments that represent each tune, your rember perfectly the game, like when youre in the Sanctuary Dungeon or also the character that play it. The music with ocarina in N64 , in Game Cube with the bells,violin, and all the sounds that complement the tunes make unique the memory of the game...so what was your(s) favorite tunes?

This are my tunes:
1. Saria Song
2. Epona Song
3. Wind Requiem
4.Sanctuary Dungeon
5.Kakariko Village

i have to answer quick because they are many:
Great Ocean WW
Zeldas Lullaby any
Hyrule field OOT
Hyrule field night TP
Kakriko Village TP

I regularly listen to the music from Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask. I have them on my computer and iPod.
Here's a few of my favorites:

Song of Storms (OoT)
Forest Temple (OoT)
Last Battle (OoT)
Astral Observatory (MM)
Clock Town - Day 2 (MM)

I like music from every other Zelda game I've played, but those two are by far my favorites!

Mine are probably these:

Midna's Lament (TP)
Hyrule Field (TP)
Village of the Blue Maiden (WW)
The Great Sea (WW)
Song of Storms (OoT)

In no particular order, except the first one. I like Midna's Lament a lot for some reason.

going out on a limb here, how about the songs from Hyrule Warriors? I think they did a good job with most of the songs. I like the mash-up that plays on the select screen with some Hyrule Field/Zelda's Lullaby mixed in.

Oh yes, I would've mentioned some of Hyrule Warriors' songs (which I love) but I can't remember the names. :( I liked how you could select what song you wanted to listen to while you're battling, letting me listen to the songs I like. I wish there was online play for the game but besides that it was great.

I loved the theme song to Zelda Four Swords. It was a redone, different version of A Link to the Past theme song with different instruments.

Forest Temple
Shadow Temple
Ikana Valley
Song Of Healing
Fire Temple (Versions 1.00-1.10)

Most of the memorable Zelda songs are from Ocarina Of Time and Majora's Mask anyway.

Gah, there are too many to choose but I'll have a go at my top 5:

1. Hyrule Field (Twilight Princess)
2. Lost Woods (Ocarina of Time) - I can play this on guitar!
3. Gerudo Valley (Ocarina of Time)
4. Dragon Roost Island (Wind Waker)
5. Hidden Villdage (Twilight Princess)

Ocarina of Time has the best overall soundtrack IMHO.

Windwaker's Daytime Ocean tune is awesome.

I wouldn't say they make me play them again, but my favorites:

Ballad of the Goddess
Groose's Theme (Groose theme goes with everything)
Sky Theme
Skyward Sword Credits
Final Demise Theme
Spirit Tracks Final Boss theme (the last one, there's like 3 or something)
Minigame theme from LBW (especially once the clapping starts)
Hilda's Theme
Lorule Castle
Song of Storms

And many more I choose not to list for brevity's sake.

Damn, choosing just 5 tracks out of the entire Zelda soundtrack is hard. I'll give a try (no particular order):

1. Gerudo Valley: Favourite question, no doubt. There's something about its tune that reminds me of Ocarina of Time's entire story, and it always gives me the chills. Furthermore, I just love acoustic guitar, and it's the first song I'm trying to learn to play (hoping I'll succeed one day);
2. Dragon Roost Island: I heard it in Super Smash Bros Brawl first, and loved it ever since. Hearing it always makes me happy;
3. Song of Storms: I always play this song in both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask, I just love it so much. I think it fits Majora's Mask's mood perfectly, personally, it's an amazing mixture of harmony and chaos;
4. Deku Palace: Lovely courtly music, with a somewhat dark tone to it. I still can't realize what makes this song so bittersweet;
5. Lorule (Overworld): I guess I can't hide my love for guitars.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back