What was your favorite Pokemon game for the Gameboy?

StarryStars

Playing
3DS
The first and second generation Pokemon games were some of the first games I ever played and beat. Lately, I've been wanting to play Pokemon Yellow again, which was my favorite version out of all the Pokemon games for the Gameboy. I loved how the game followed the show's sequence of events and how I could get all three starters after getting Pikachu. What was your favorite Pokemon game for the Gameboy, and why?

I will say that I sadly never got into the Pokemon games for the Gameboy although I wanted to. I tried to play Pokemon Gold and I was doing great until I got stuck in the ice cave and always slid past the exit. I was also really young when I started this but it frustrated me to no end. Now that I am older and more capable, I wish I still had my Gameboy and game so that I could give it a try again. I know this is a pretty sad and pathetic story but it is all I have.

Gold was easily my favourite. Or Silver. I had both, until a dirtbag in school stole them from me. I even know who the little guttersnipe was, but he'd never admit that it was him even though I confronted him with proof.

Anyway, yeah Gold or Silver probably, since they really perfected the formula for me.

My brother stole my Gameboy and I never got it back although I did steal the Pokemon game from him in the first place. Still, why have the game if you didn't have the Gameboy? I don't know either way I never got to play it again. I guess that was fine because I got stuck in the cave anyway but I wish he hadn't stole it so I could at least try and find a game somewhere.

I still have my original copy of Pokemon Red and will never part with it! I had Gold as well and enjoyed it, but there was just something magical about the original game that started the Pokemon empire. For me, it was one of the first games I clocked over 150 hours on, which was quite a bit for a kid with a limited amount of playtime. I have so many good memories of trading and battling Pokemon with friends on the original game!

I'm a big fan of Yellow. It was the first Pokemon game I played, and it has a nostalgic love for me. I still play through it from time to time, and it is a lot of fun! Though I do recall it being much more difficult when I was a kid.

I guess that was fine because I got stuck in the cave anyway but I wish he hadn't stole it so I could at least try and find a game somewhere.
Wait wait wait.

Back up. You got stuck in a cave? What cave? For how long?

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back