What's the most difficult Mario level?

the majority of Super Mario Galaxies. both of them. i was so proud i got all the green stars i almost went get one tattooed on my forehead.

Surpringly enough that is a very common reaction to have - and now you know the secret to why so many people have Mario related tattoos all over themselves.

I remember playing super Mario world on the SNES and I really had a hard time passing the level which is the ghost house. To me all the levels that were ghosts houses were the hardest for me to pass in the game and I really use to hate those levels because they were the ones that I spent the most time on trying to pass them until I got frustrated sometimes and I would just give up on trying to pass it.

Pretty much any level in world two. That world is so annoying, it takes way too long to get through it. All the desert enemies make it so difficult to get through, ESPECIALLY those caterpillars. On the contrary, my favourite levels would have to be in world eight. The theme of those levels combined with being near the end of it all is fun in my opinion.

Any of the water based level in any Mario game tend to be just a little bit more difficult than any of the others. I can remember the water land in Mario 64 was one of the hardest levels in any game that I had played at the time. The snow level was a bit on the difficult side as well. Especially when you would fall off the cliffs.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back