When did you first get your 64?

Shimus

Playing
Nintendo 64
I first got mine in 1998, for Christmas. It had four games and three controllers and a world of "awe" that came along with it. Goldeneye, Zelda, and Diddy Kong Racing. Locked myself away from my family til' I beat them all.

It was a nice Xmas that year.

What's your story?

I don't remember when I got my N64, nor do I remember when I lost it.

I do remember having it, along with Zelda:Ocarina of Time. It was the only game my siblings and I got with that console for that year. I'm sure you can imagine we ended up with limited times on this game--after tearing each other apart for not sharing and taking to long to play.

Eventually we had Super Mario 64, Mario Kart, and Super Smash Bros. We all spent hours on end playing each game, but we liked playing together on the multi-players.

I do remember my siblings smashing, hitting, and punching controllers though out of anger from loosing or messing up... They were so silly and so destructive. I think my sister still punches her Playstation2 controller today >.>

Not sure the exact time. It had to be later than '99 because I distinctly remember getting it when everyone else had something better. That was just the way the cookie crumbled. However, I think I did appreciate it more.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back