Which console has the best intro sound when you turn it on?

YoshiBoy

Playing
Game Boy Advance
My favorite is the PS1 hands down, I remember resetting the system over and over just to hear it. I freaking love it, and then 360 would probably be second.

Which system has the best intro sound to you?

PS1,Dreamcast,Japanese Saturn. SEGA CD. I always liked Original Xbox

Dunno if most people here ever played these three so just as reference. PS1 maybe the bets tho

Dreamcast, GameCube, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 1 for me.

Well this really makes me want to go back and see what the Dreamcast opening was like, so thank you so much to @Segata for providing us with that. That really was a good one, and now I am thinking that the GameCube also had a good one, but I am having trouble remembering. What it also makes me think of is if any have something similar to the Bluetooth sound, because I do really like that as a start up. Interesting stuff, and thanks for sharing.

Hmmm.... Probably the GameCube for me, since it was the console I played all of the time when I was a (littler) kid. I also love the GBA intro. That also brings back memories to me. :)

The PSone so far, I used to get really excited when my Spyro Ripto's Rage game loaded successfully, it was an amazing feeling running through my whole body, the sound was simply great.

Hmmm.... Probably the GameCube for me, since it was the console I played all of the time when I was a (littler) kid. I also love the GBA intro. That also brings back memories to me. :)

When I heard the GBA intro last night for the first time in many years, it brought back so many memories as well for me. My little brother was the first one in my family to get it, and he used to hide it between his mattress when he went to sleep. He didn't want anyone touching it, and never shared.

I used to get it out in the middle of the night and play my games, and it was fun just listening to it turn on.

The PSone so far, I used to get really excited when my Spyro Ripto's Rage game loaded successfully, it was an amazing feeling running through my whole body, the sound was simply great.
Oh my gosh I love Ripto's Rage!!

@Y0shiM0n So do I brother? It's the best PSone game ever, I just got stuck at the level where you have to fight against the first boss, the green dinosaur, I used to get frustrated back then when I was a kid. I really loved that game, indeed.

Latest threads

Back