Which consoles do you currently own that still work?

PrideKidd

From
Northwest Pennsylvania, Near great Lake Erie
Playing
Super NES
Hello again,

Thought it might be fun to see how many people would reply to this post. As the title asked "Which consoles do you currently own that still work" I have multiple old school consoles, that actually still work without banging on them. lol. :p

In my current collection I have, a an original Nintendo ( with duck hunt and the original gun that came with it! ) , Super Nintendo, Sega, Nintendo 64, PS1, (which works most of the time) with an Atari on the way. I won my bid on the Atari about 30 minutes ago, great way to wake up :)

What ones do you own?

I have an N64, a PS1, PS2 somewhere (closet I think), Original Nintendo (NES), Super Nintendo (SNES), Genesis 16 and 32 bit. Original Xbox is gone but it had thousands of emulators on a modded disk drive. Now all I truly have is a computer and an Xbox 360 and I typically emulate on the laptop.

A craptop celeron 900 single core, with only 2gb memory and integrated graphics. Yup. I'm lucky this thing can run speed of snail sometimes.

Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Nintendo 2DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, PSP, Gamecube, Wii, Ps2 (3 of them for whatever reason), Xbox, and 2 defective SNES.
I am extremely sad that both of my SNES died some years ago, since I have like 50 games lying around now, unable to be played. One of the PS2 consoles also used to be defective, but for some reason it fixed itself. It was unable to read any disc for ~2 years, but I decided to keep it anyways, I mean who else has 3 PS2's? Turns out that after 2 years the console worked perfectly fine again, when I randomly tried to feed it with a disc. Currently I'm thinking about expanding my collection by buying a PS Vita, but it's quite expensive, and most people I know advised me not to buy it. I'm kinda torn between buying it just for a single game series, or waiting for a PC port of that certain series. I also tend to spend all my money on figures and plushies, so it'd be hard to save up enough to get the Vita.

Wow you have quite a collection Flandre. It is sad that your SNES died, you should check out e-bay thats where I get almost all of my retro systems. Heres a picture for you Shimus because my laptop is quite a pile too it is so slow.

2a8bde88e4c87f1fdc80673cd37bc4c6.jpg

I have a customized NES with (at this point) around 200 games. Along with a regular NES & a top loader NES/SNES combo. I also have my Nintendo 64, GameBoy Color, DS, Wii, PS3, PS4, & Gamecube. Pretty sure that's it.

I do have the NES, then a Saga, a PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, N64. I think that is all but also have handhelds with PSP, 3DS and now a New 3DS

It is nice to see that others out there are just as much of a gamer as I am. i indeed have have most of the consoles and games, ( or they are on their way :p ) but when it comes to handhelds you guys got me beat. is there any special hand held games you can think of that I need to get. This is my final frontier of game collecting.

The only ones that I still have are my PS2, Wii, and Xbox. I actually play the PS2 more than the Xbox that I have. I really like the games that I have with that one more. I never play the Wii though just because it's not the same anymore. I guess that it just doesn't hold the same appeal to me anymore.

Still working: Wii U, Wii, GameCube, 2 N64s, 2 GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, Xbox, 2 Xbox 360s, PS3.
Unsure if they work: NES (missing display cable), SNES (missing display cable), GameBoy.
Broken down: PS1 (not sure why I still keep it... hopes to fix it for many years, nowadays probably just nostalgia).

Latest threads

Back