Which IP Would You Like to See on the Nintendo NX?

Hyrule Chicken

From
Canada
Playing
Super NES
Exclusives are a pain in the butt, if you ask me. I wish all games would be released on all platforms. So, that being said, think about all of the franchises that currently exists, on every platform and every system.

If you could pick any one of those to appear on the Nintendo NX, which one would it be? Would you want Gears of War? Maybe Uncharted?

I'd pick the Assassin's Creed series. Even though Ubisoft has skipped the Wii U for Assassin's Creed Unity, claiming Wii U owners don't dig the AC series, that's one series that I adore. Do you think they'll do the same with the Nintendo NX?

I guess much of it comes down to how difficult it is to adapt the game to another platform.
Bringing, say, Resident Evil 4 to Wii meant working on the motion controls surely for a decent period of time, and Call of Duty on Wii U probably meant a lot of work as well, especially when Nintendo's last consoles have been inferior to the competition as far as hardware power goes.
If the NX were more conventional and had hardware specs comparable to the PS4 and Xbox One, then surely a lot of the multiplatform franchises like Assassin's Creed will make it into the console.

Now, to be on topic, I'd love to see the Killing Floor games on it! It's a bit of a random choice, but it'd do a lot to shut up the people who argue Nintendo lacks titles for older gamers, and KF2 is already making the jump to consoles on PS4, so why not have the console that still cares about local multiplayer pick it up as well? It'd be a blast to play with friends on console, on the same couch!

I'm hoping that Treasure is signed on as a 3rd party developer. I know that they've supported Nintendo consoles & handhelds, especially after the demise of Sega as a console manufacturer. I don't think they can possibly top Sin & Punishment: Star Successor on the Wii so I'd like them to focus on another title.

Alien Soldier on the Sega Mega Drive is another favorite of mine but it's hard as nails. I'd love to see an update to this Treasure cult classic on the NX, even though it's a pretty left field game. However, they should keep it in 2D as I don't think it would work in 3D and just offer easier difficulties so that younger gamers can enjoy it.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back