Which PS4 shall I buy?

Casiox

Playing
Nintendo DS
I am thinking about buying a PS4 since the two new versions were already released, however, I was considering the idea of purchasing the normal PS4 since it's probably going to cost less than the newest ones that are going to be worth around 300 - 400 bucks. What would you do in this case?

I'd just get the original. It's getting a firmware update that improves graphics a little, and I don't own a 4k tv anyways

Uh, get a PS4 Slim for $300 unless you can find a new PS4 fat for $250-275 once the Slim is released or used for $200-225. Results for the Pro are a little underwhelming despite the upgraded hardware. 4K is just too demanding a resolution.

I'd just get the original. It's getting a firmware update that improves graphics a little, and I don't own a 4k tv anyways

I was thinking on buying the original one since the prices are really going to fall down, I might be buying it for around $200 - $250 so yes, it definitely will work for me!

I would wait for the new PS4.5 to come out before I would make my decision. The launch date is the 7th of September so it's not so far off.

^ It's the 9th of September today. Dreamcast's Birthday. It did not come out September 7th it was announced on September 7th.

@SirJoe It already got announced buddy, and it's not named PS4.5.

If you ask me I will usually always tell you to go with the cheaper one. I realize I am a little late here though, but I am curious as to whether they were actually going to call it the PS4.5? I am not sure if I like that for a name, but the more I say it the more I do not like it at all and hope they were not considering that.

@rz3300 I really feel you when saying that. It definitely is not an attractive name for anybody I guess, but that's not the name, they called it the PS4 Pro which sound a little bit better and attractive for many people.

@SirJoe I don't really know how the "Pro" name is relationed to the PS4 itself, but it does sound good on it. They did kind of a good job choosing the name, indeed.

@Casiox they are still going to carry on marketing the PS4 so it could be a way of saying that the PS4 Pro is for professional players. All I know is that there will be a lot of kids and not only wishing that Christmas comes earlier this year.

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back