Why is nobody talking about the upcoming game "Breath of the Wild"?

CeliVega

Playing
3DS
The official game trailer:

And more gameplay with Eiji Aonuma himself:

Sure we are all sad that the game got delayed and all, but Shigeru Miyamoto said himself,"A rushed game is forever bad, and a delayed game is eventually good"......

It's strange that they are still not showing Zelda in this game. I am curious about her design in this game.

We have been talking about it. We discussed it a lot when the trailer first actually came out. Many of us intend to make it a day one purchase, and many more intend to purchase it as soon as they can.

But it's been a couple years since it was first announced. We can't really talk about it all the time, but we'll be happy to discuss it when the topic comes up again.

I'm not sure what form Zelda will take. Usually the Hero's and Zelda's ages are synchronized, but I wouldn't be surprised if she was an old woman as the last gasp of the Zelda bloodline.

I get a deja vu like what happened with Twilight Princess. When Twilight Princess was announced, it was suppose to be a game solely developed for GameCube. And then Wii came along and kinda "forced" the gamers to go for the new Nintendo console.

The new Nintendo NX sounds amazing from all these rumors, but you can't help but feel a little bummed out since this game is supposed to be for Wii U.

And I hope this game will finally featured a playable Zelda. Spirits Tracks have Zelda possessing a giant armor but that's different. I want a Zelda who fights like in the smash bros series.

That's a pretty good question. I wasn't around here too much at the time The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild was announced, but I believe that they talked about it here. But I can't say I saw people outside of here discuss it too much. I guess it's because they delayed it to 2017 and all, but to me that just means it'll be even better when it releases. That's just me though. I'm honestly very excited for it and I can't wait for it to come out. I mean, it's amazing. It's what I've dreamed of in a Zelda game my whole life. You can cook, sleep, climb and run, light stuff on fire, hunt, and even find things like mushrooms to add to your food, and more stuff I can't think of. It's my dream. I'm curious about her design in the game too. I'm kind of hoping it's something that resembles her design in TP because I liked the way she looked in that and how they made her more mature. Anyway, thanks for the videos and the topic. I liked it.

Zelda fan right here to say: Because i still haven't started TPHD yet. Don't worry, when the time comes the living room will become an adventure hub once again. It looks like the Zelda we've been waiting for. SS was not

What's wrong with Skyward Sword? That's one of the few Zelda I never got a chance to try.

I really wish what they are showing in those trailer and gameplay videos are just a glimpse of what we will see in terms of the appearance of Link. I like the design of Link, but the more you play the more you feel like......that's it? I mean, sure the green tunic and swords are iconic, so I understand why they are keeping those in all the games. (I don't think we saw Link in the green tunic for Breath of the Wild yet, so there's elements of surprise there)

What I really wish though, is in-depth character customization, where you can change Link appearance like a MMORPG. The face, the hair, the height, the weight! Just my opinion though. I know that changing too much of something will make them lose their charms. Maybe there's a point where they can compensate by adding just enough customization......

I've never considered myself a big Zelda fan, but that new game looks promising, I definitely think it's going to be one hell of a hit when it gets released. I really believe many people are looking forward to it right now, indeed.

What's wrong with Skyward Sword? That's one of the few Zelda I never got a chance to try.

I really wish what they are showing in those trailer and gameplay videos are just a glimpse of what we will see in terms of the appearance of Link. I like the design of Link, but the more you play the more you feel like......that's it? I mean, sure the green tunic and swords are iconic, so I understand why they are keeping those in all the games. (I don't think we saw Link in the green tunic for Breath of the Wild yet, so there's elements of surprise there)

What I really wish though, is in-depth character customization, where you can change Link appearance like a MMORPG. The face, the hair, the height, the weight! Just my opinion though. I know that changing too much of something will make them lose their charms. Maybe there's a point where they can compensate by adding just enough customization......

for me, SS was a great story and game. The forcing of motion controls drove me nuts. Also it just felt like a huge world for no reason. There seemed to be a lot of empty space. I liked it, just not my favorite and don't really see myself playing it again. Just my opinion

Zelda BotW is in the same boat as the NX, but we don't even have rumors. In other words, there's nothing really to talk about that hasn't been said before.

Skyward Sword had great ideas about puzzles. Had a nice concept in story. It's just a poor Zelda game but not a bad game. It's too linear for Zelda. I don't even think it was the motion controls but how linear it is. Just not what one expects going into Zelda. You want to explore a big world. Nintendo realized this and went back to NES Zelda roots with BoTW.

Skyward Sword had great ideas about puzzles. Had a nice concept in story. It's just a poor Zelda game but not a bad game. It's too linear for Zelda. I don't even think it was the motion controls but how linear it is. Just not what one expects going into Zelda. You want to explore a big world. Nintendo realized this and went back to NES Zelda roots with BoTW.

yes exactly

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back